Who scored 2nd goal yesterday

valleyram

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the ball hits Bryson so yes you can feel very very hard done by.

However i don't think there is a dubious goals panel for the football league whereas there is in the premier league.

Not much you can do to be honest because Paddy Power will use the football leagues records obviously. 

Well the ball hits Bryson so yes you can feel very very hard done by.

However i don't think there is a dubious goals panel for the football league whereas there is in the premier league.

Not much you can do to be honest because Paddy Power will use the football leagues records obviously.

To be fair I shouldn't have to be arguing with them , notches the pen I'm up ha

If Martins shot was on target then he will keep the goal - the score is inky given to the deflecting player if the initial shot is off target

Only if it hits an opposition player when it's going wide for an own goal, I thought. Could be wrong, of course.

There's not the slightest question. If an attacking player has the last touch, it's always their goal. On Sky Sports during the game they had it credited to Bryson. But the Press Association site (whoscored) had it as Martin. Surely it will be officially credited everywhere to Bryson by Monday?

Been arguing with paddy power all day , I had bryso in a ew accumulator and I think I should be paid out , they are saying no , what's the census of opinion on here ?

Bryson is claiming it on twitter. Obviously he is biased.

Archived