who is going to sheffield wednesday

B4ev6is

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't been on these forums long but I truly admire the optimism and the heart of this B4 fella. Think people need to give over mocking him because he comes across as one of the most passionate Rams I've ever seen.

He is a consistent and constant voice of optimism - and I like to think that most of us laugh with him as opposed to laughing at him.

Got to admire the kids optimism, we have a few like him on our forums, you try not to patronise them but invariably you do.

2.5k is a good effort midweek.

Real shame it's not a weekend. Good games Rams v Wednesday.

There's a club not far from Derby that could do with a lesson from you lot. How come you don't bang on about you're past glory like it was yesterday? It's odd behaviour in these parts.

Good luck for the season after the game.

Anybody driving up to the game tonight? If so, suggested route? I assumed it would be M1 but AA autoroute suggests A61, having only ever got the train there before I have no idea whereabouts it is in relation to city centre.

Also does anyone know a good place to park near a pub and that can ensure a quick getaway after the match?

Finally, quick update....there will be 2 passengers in my car, I'm not expecting it to be a sell-out and there will be no 'pay on the driveway' available on the day of the match I'm afraid.

Got to admire the kids optimism, we have a few like him on our forums, you try not to patronise them but invariably you do.

2.5k is a good effort midweek.

Btw, signed up to your forum and it's like I'm trying to hack the CIA. Do I have to have an owl tattoo to post?

"You do not have permission to view this topic"

Jesus, Sheffield United wouldn't be this fussy...

Depends when you set off.

A61 gets snarled up quite easily.

Quickest would be M1 to Junction 35a - A616 then A61 and aim to park on Claywheels Lane.

Was planning on setting off about 5:30.

Cheers for that.

Anybody driving up to the game tonight? If so, suggested route? I assumed it would be M1 but AA autoroute suggests A61, having only ever got the train there before I have no idea whereabouts it is in relation to city centre.

Also does anyone know a good place to park near a pub and that can ensure a quick getaway after the match?

Finally, quick update....there will be 2 passengers in my car, I'm not expecting it to be a sell-out and there will be no 'pay on the driveway' available on the day of the match I'm afraid.

I'm driving up.

Parking at Meadowhell then getting the tram to Hillsborough. It's worked quite nicely in the past, downside is you have more time around the SYP.

I think last time we went, we parked in a petrol station not far from the ground - I think we went into a Sheff United pub - I'm carp at remembering things like that.  

We're thinking of stopping for something to eat before we get on the M1 - then straight to the ground.  

Will they be serving beer in the ground anyone know?

Archived