George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check our forum if you dont believe I know what Im talking about. I have nothing against Derby but you simply dont have the cash to sign players that Prem clubs dont want to sell.

Craig Dawson is signing for Burnley for £2m. I instantly have the exact same validity as you...

Craig Dawson is signing for Burnley for £2m. I instantly have the exact same validity as you...

Err no he is not is he but well done on proving your ignorance and lack of knoledge. Good work!!

Anyway I am am leaving this championsip forum as I have Premiership things to worry about, you never know in a couple of decades it could be you?

Err no he is not is he but well done on proving your ignorance and lack of knoledge. Good work!!

Anyway I am am leaving this championsip forum as I have Premiership things to worry about, you never know in a couple of decades it could be you?

#TopBantz #BanterKingBaggie

i look forward to saying the same thing on your forum next year :bye:

Thornes just followed Brett Wilson

Beautiful if this is fact. I want it to be fact. Tell me it's fact. He's sent so many messages via social media since this started. Twitter profile picture - in his Rams kit. Instagram - all Derby pics no WBA. Pic from his jollies with all the Derby lads.

I was thinking back when Wisdom and Bamford said bye on Twitter and Thorne didn't do the same that it could be a good sign but I have to check myself as I get over optimistic, but all I've seen thru his social media is Derby, Derby, Derby.

I also love how any time he tweets anything a ton of Baggies and Rams descend on him like a tsunami. Funny :)

79'?

I'm assuming you're a teenager, or do you just act like one? Absolute baby.

Such as horrendously monotonous & losing football, ludicrously expensive away days and ever increasing ticket prices.

Enjoy! 

Who do you think enjoyed last season more, us or you? Oh, but it's alright, because you're in the Premiership! Yay, lol, super happy fun time! 

When we had a youth player that you were all creaming yourself over that you would never get even if you broke your transfer record.[/quote

That makes no sense surely if we bid 20 million wed get him which would break our transfer record unless your chairman is thick. Why do you all come on here anyway id have no intrest going on another clubs forum? Even if they were trying to buy our player!

We should go to the Sheff United forum and have a go at them for showing interest in Sammon. We'll say our owner is a really strict negotiator and won't give in to their demands. If they disagree with us we'll joke about how they're only in league 1   :rolleyes:

Err no he is not is he but well done on proving your ignorance and lack of knoledge. Good work!

The Baggie chuffed off with a huff on?! This makes me sad. Come back and talk about Thorne!!! I get such great amusement out of your increasingly deluded and self superior posts which only serve to increase your desperate attempts to cling on to a player who shows nothing but disdain for you. I miss you.

Is t'other Baggie still about?

We should go to the Sheff United forum and have a go at them for showing interest in Sammon. We'll say our owner is a really strict negotiator and won't give in to their demands. If they disagree with us we'll joke about how they're only in league 1 :rolleyes:

Knowing our luck they'd agree, and start a 'No to fish' campaign!

Archived