George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They want to sell... we want to buy... he wants to come... two days and still nothing... how long does it take to agree a feckin fee ffs! Barca and pool agreed suarez fee quicker than this!

that might help due to the fact barcelona had 75million quid to spend

and suarez's mercenary actions of trying to eat someones shoulder is just a tiny bit more serious than transfer requests

I get that he'll never reveal owt, just wish he'd stop talking *****.

Nicholson only talks ***** duck, that's his raison d'etre. Like people said, he's too close to the club to reveal anything, plus the fact that the DET are slower than a snail riding a tortoise at picking up the news

Just wonder if the delay is something to do with some clever accounting? Not having to declare it in a certain years returns etc?

I'm not an accountant or know the first thing about money ( please see 7 years today thread in pointy room for evidence of that! :D )

Just wonder if the delay is something to do with some clever accounting? Not having to declare it in a certain years returns etc?

I'm not an accountant or know the first thing about money ( please see 7 years today thread in pointy room for evidence of that! :D )

I doubt it, AFAIK the accounts are closed on June 30th, so he'll be in this years no matter when he signs.

Calm down and be patience.

I cant take this anymore so politely refuse your request. If this isnt wrapped up by tonight... im contemplating sitting outside the ipro and doin a hunger strike until he signs... any of you guys wana join me feel free to do so

I cant take this anymore so politely refuse your request. If this isnt wrapped up by tonight... im contemplating sitting outside the ipro and doin a hunger strike until he signs... any of you guys wana join me feel free to do so

I'll provide the food!

I doubt it, AFAIK the accounts are closed on June 30th, so he'll be in this years no matter when he signs.

Cheers for the reply.... :)

Nicholson only talks ***** duck, that's his raison d'etre. Like people said, he's too close to the club to reveal anything, plus the fact that the DET are slower than a snail riding a tortoise at picking up the news

A snail riding a tortoise is actually quicker than a snail on it's own (assuming that both are heading in the same direction, which from context is the only sensible result in this case).

As such what you're saying is that DET are in fact faster than both a snail and a tortoise.

A snail riding a tortoise is actually quicker than a snail on it's own (assuming that both are heading in the same direction, which from context is the only sensible result in this case).

As such what you're saying is that DET are in fact faster than both a snail and a tortoise.

But even that speed isn't that fast?

Sign quality players who make a positive difference to the team and help us get promotion. So far Derby have signed squad players some of whom were with us last season.

Ah, last season where we went from 14th to 3rd? Where McClaren got us more points than Burnley in his time here? Must have missed Cyrus Christie's games. You know, our new first choice RB.

You don't like us signing Thorne because he was here last season? Not like Vydra has been at Watford before is it?

Maybe McClaren likes the squad he's got? Maybe he's got players lined up?

Who knows?

But I bet he's not worried about a few impatient fans moaning on a message boards in mid July when the window is open for over another month.

You know players are at their highest price at this point?

I bet you liked Paul Jewell's transfer tactics. Lots of players there. A squad of over 30? Several big names.

Oh, and Watford signing Vydra from Udinese. Udinese have the same owners?

Ah, last season where we went from 14th to 3rd? Where McClaren got us more points than Burnley in his time here? Must have missed Cyrus Christie's games. You know, our new first choice RB.

You don't like us signing Thorne because he was here last season? Not like Vydra has been at Watford before is it?

Alright you guys... we're all stressed and angry/sad/depressed etc

No need to take it out on each other...

Alright you guys... we're all stressed and angry/sad/depressed etc

No need to take it out on each other...

Does nothing but moan about what the club are doing.... which would be fine if any of us knew what the club are doing.

Archived