George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

But you said you're unemployed right? I was in January and think that's when I clocked all my other posts... I'm maintaining this level from work!

I know, I know. It's not my proudest moment.

Or rather it is my proudest moment, and that's extremely sad.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jayweb95, seriously no offense mate but posts like that need to be deleted ('99th post') - there's so much garbage that needs to be thrown out on this thread.

I see Mr Thorne has yet to attain any England under 21 caps - could see him joining Hughes very soon in that squad.

Archived