George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are close to making a signing of our own when that is complete the deal for Thorne will be announced that should be later today or tomorrow I am confident Thorne will be a ram at the very latest Sunday

Are you aware of a time on Sunday as we have a flight to catch you see?

We are close to making a signing of our own when that is complete the deal for Thorne will be announced that should be later today or tomorrow I am confident Thorne will be a ram at the very latest Sunday

Be gone!!! There's no place for you here with your flagrant positivity. Go back to wence you came and never sully us with your cheerfulness again!!!

Thanks Baggie90 but I'm not so sure. Supposing a deal is agreed between the clubs today won't club and player still have to agree personal terms before it can be completed? Everyone is just assuming that personal terms have all been sorted but this doesn't normally happen until the clubs agree a fee. And I'd have thought we'd have been paying him WBA's going rate when he was on loan to us.

But then what do I know?

Who is that then? Otherwise we will think you know nothing just like that baggie79 bloke

No it won't be cork the player we are close to signing is a forward not a player who plays in gt position they just want to announce some good news before they announce the Thorne has been sold

Half this thread is duplicate posts

No it won't be cork the player we are close to signing is a forward not a player who plays in gt position they just want to announce some good news before they announce the Thorne has been sold

Maybe you're getting Sammon as part of a makeweight deal. No surely we couldn't do that to you? I'd have thought there'd be riots in Sandwell if that one came to pass.

Archived