George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a passing thought who gives 2 shites what WBA ate doing in transfer mrkt

We do if what they are doing in the transfer market is selling us George Thorne.

Also it might be pertinent as some people say they want to bring someone in on the same day Thorne leaves, or at least around the same time.

It is about what you make it. I could **** up completely and meanwhile you, being the same age, are making loads of money doing a job you've been doing for years. I could end up getting a degree and making it count and make more money.

Of course, not that I'm competing with you. I'm competitive with post counts on football forums, nothing else.

yeah I'm going to uni next year.. I degree can get you along way if you understand what you have.. People that work above me make $30-$50 an hour.. Crazy money, boss just brought 2 brand new identical corvettes because he didn't know which color he liked better.. People in this industry make crazyyyy money..

yeah I'm going to uni next year.. I degree can get you along way if you understand what you have.. People that work above me make $30-$50 an hour.. Crazy money, boss just brought 2 brand new identical corvettes because he didn't know which color he liked better.. People in this industry make crazyyyy money..

I'm curious as to what degree this is...

In most professions, you can progress up the ladder but without a degree you will hit a ceiling where you need a degree to go any further.

Archived