George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Do you lot really think GT would hop in a taxi and just be like "derby please" uhh.. I'm sure he'd be in the back of a Audi or something fancy with some fancy driver wearing white gloves and shiny shoes.. Not a bloody cab driver.

Would he not just drive himself? Think he knows where to go...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss the days when he used to talk about "the HEB", which was ruined by the acquisition of Thorne on loan last year  :lol:

He still goes on about it occasionally, he still lives in hope it will return. My favourite was when Bryson tweeted IT when England had them in WC, and Eustace responds 'The HEB just became HE after that comment lad'

I have to say when I heard that Eustace wants to go back to Coventry for his last season, the first thing I thought was 'What about the Twitter account, please don't let it end!!'

It'll calm down when he signed.

Plus he loves it, he constantly favourites tweets referring to him as some sort of divine entity. He loves the attention.

Or is that just the social network equivalent to nodding and smiling at the drunk, borderline schizophrenic bloke who sits at the bar on his own and insists on talking to you in a mildly threatening manner?

Or is that just the social network equivalent to nodding and smiling at the drunk, borderline schizophrenic bloke who sits at the bar on his own and insists on talking to you in a mildly threatening manner?

Half the reason he wants to come back is because of the attention he gets.

I wonder how the real John Eustace feels about this thread?

Imagine being the only person at work that did your specific job and nearly 700,000 people had gleefully read about and wished for someone else that might be coming in to replace you.

Don't start doing these posts again ffs...

This is my first post of this nature and not in the slightest humerous I know was just hoping the sudden rush of blood would cause a few to have seizures so the rest of us can return to the relative calm.

I wonder how the real John Eustace feels about this thread?

Imagine being the only person at work that did your specific job and nearly 700,000 people had gleefully read about and wished for someone else that might be coming in to replace you.

He witnessed Thorne in training and in games for months, I'm sure he understands why we're all so excited 

Archived