George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be allowed to repeat my song in a day or two or when the deal is officially announced - whichever is soonest you'll be pleased to know.

#officialgeorgesong

You blow your own trumpet more than Louis Armstrong did.

"http://media.npr.org/assets/music/news/2010/02/armstrong_wide-1896d66228831a1ae1ff6de01d66fd68a8491546-s6-c30" alt="armstrong_wide-1896d66228831a1ae1ff6de01">

That's you, that is!

I have no idea what I'm going to do when this is over. It's like when you finish a book or a TV series and you're desperately trying to remember what you used to do for fun before you were doing that.

The Johnny Russell thread got big because it was a player we wanted.

This one got much bigger because its a player we want and we managed to hoik in a half dozen opposition fans and gently goad each other ad nauseum. 

Now if we could add in another twist, a pantomime villain type who divides opinion on here at the other club then we could have a real whopper on our hands.

Can we get a transfer rumour on a Sheffield Utd player going next summer? Piss 1000 pages easy.

I have no idea what I'm going to do when this is over. It's like when you finish a book or a TV series and you're desperately trying to remember what you used to do for fun before you were doing that.

Same thing you did before it started.

Archived