George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we now looking at this?

.....................................Grant.....................................

Christie.............Keogh...............Buxton...........Forsyth

....................................Hughes...................................

.................Hendrick.........................Bryson................

Russell..........................Martin..........................Ward

Hughes is our best player at receiving the ball and laying it off. Hendrick looks strong and confident to me. Bryson is first on the team sheet. Can Hughes do the job of George?

(Yes I've given up)

Mackworth ram we need you... plz help

What can MackworthRam do? 

Are we now looking at this?

.....................................Grant.....................................

Christie.............Keogh...............Buxton...........Forsyth

....................................Hughes...................................

.................Hendrick.........................Bryson................

Russell..........................Martin..........................Ward

Hughes is our best player at receiving the ball and laying it off. Hendrick looks strong and confident to me. Bryson is first on the team sheet. Can Hughes do the job of George?

(Yes I've given up)

Nope, we need to fill that CDM role if it's not Thorne then so be it. We move on and get another player who can do the job and we wave at George as we go past him next season. 

Can't see the fans welcoming him back at WBA if he chooses to stay there. Maybe he should have done this "thinking" about his options BEFORE he put in two transfer requests and slated the club in the media.

But, I guess it's a tricky decision to make for him. Fingers crossed he chooses us.

No, did you not see the game against Millwall?

Actually thought he played well there, but without Martin the team didn't flow as it usually does. So yes, I think he can play that role well

Be patient lads.

Its going to happen this week. Even Owen Bradley has said he is confident of it happening this week.

I know for a fact that we had positive talks with WBA yesterday and my source believes everything has been agreed.

He will sign this week, its only a Tuesday and people are giving up on life already.

Don't panic, sit back, relax and wait for Thorne to be a ram.

Trust me. 

I would fully expect George Thorne to be in our starting line up vs Notts County.

Be patient lads.

Its going to happen this week. Even Owen Bradley has said he is confident of it happening this week.

I know for a fact that we had positive talks with WBA yesterday and my source believes everything has been agreed.

He will sign this week, its only a Tuesday and people are giving up on life already.

Trust me. 

I would fully expect George Thorne to be in our starting line up vs Notts County.

I'll take the rope down!!

Be patient lads.

Trust me. 

My blood preasure has fallen already.

Be patient lads.

Trust me.

Looks like i'll remove the noose (for the time being)

Be patient lads.

Trust me. 

Can I hire you to follow me around for 12 hours a day and tell me everything is going to be okay when things are looking bleak? You're really good at this reassuring lark.

Archived