George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry mister log on every five seconds to see if you have signed a backup Albion player. Several of your colleagues have admitted the same on here as well as they would spunk there toads if he signed ,Not my words but theirs

Bit better than nursing a semi for every passing minute you seem like you know what you're on about.

Sorry mister log on every five seconds to see if you have signed a backup Albion player. Several of your colleagues have admitted the same on here as well as they would spunk there toads if he signed ,Not my words but theirs

Hahahahahahhaa do you write your own material

So what WBA board do you post on as I've never heard of you and personally I think

1. You are full of carp

2. The "female" poster that backs you up on here is you (due to point 1 above)

3. You are an embarrassment to WBA if that is the team you follow

So what WBA board do you post on as I've never heard of you and personally I think

1. You are full of carp

:lol:

1. You are full of carp

www.westbrom.com

Archived