George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I agree with the tone of the WBA fans completely, some of the abuse being fired at them is just wrong.

If they were after one of our reserve players I wouldn't go on their forums and take the p1ss, they deserve what they get, pffffft

Ok, come on a Derby forum and slag Derby off, you're a class act, shouldn't you be ironing your precious hubby's work clothes?

Maybe your wife it tied to the iron but I don't iron that is what dry cleaners are for and secondly as I have to live here I am entitled to air my thoughts on the place and seeing I work in Derby I may as well discuss the club on the forum as I do with people at work or are opposing opinions not allowed.

If they were after one of our reserve players I wouldn't go on their forums and take the p1ss, they deserve what they get, pffffft

I wonder if there are any Derby fans on Sheffield United boards at the moment talking about the ITKness in reference to Freeman.

Banter about why they're here abd what not is fine, hurling abuse at them for stating an opinion we don't like, right or wrong, is just bang out of order.

Maybe your wife it tied to the iron but I don't iron that is what dry cleaners are for and secondly as I have to live here I am entitled to air my thoughts on the place and seeing I work in Derby I may as well discuss the club on the forum as I do with people at work or are opposing opinions not allowed.

You've lost me and the working class vote right there. Be very ashamed.  -_-

If you knew on Wednesday that Thorne is signing, then i'm guessing that Derby also knew on Wednesday?

If Derby knew on Wednesday, then i'm guessing West Brom also knew on Wednesday?

If West Brom knew on Wednesday, why did they play a Derby player in a game arranged to get West Brom players fit?

Maybe wba have set the price and derby will meet that tomorrow.

You don't have to live here, if you don't like it here politely move away, don't blame me cuz you live in a shabby neighbourhood, at least your husbands McDonalds uniform is nicely dry-cleaned, so every cloud ;-)

You don't have to live here, if you don't like it here politely move away, don't blame me cuz you live in a shabby neighbourhood, at least your husbands McDonalds uniform is nicely dry-cleaned, so every cloud ;-)

What's wrong with working in Mcdonalds?

Banter about why they're here abd what not is fine, hurling abuse at them for stating an opinion we don't like, right or wrong, is just bang out of order.

I'm not sure if you are referring to my post when I took exception to the West Brom fan stating Mackworth was and I quote "talking crap".

I took exception to that because to me it came across as aggressive.

If the chap had written I disagree because.... or I think you might be mistaken because...I wouldn't have had my penny's worth but if a member that supports another club comes on and starts giving it the big 'un then I'm afraid to me he's fair game for my opinion too.

Just had another update.

Thorne "more than likely" will sign tomorrow.

Don't pin all your hopes on it being announced tomorrow.

But I can assure you with utter certaintu it will be this week.

This is what ive been told.

So its more than likely to be announced tomorrow.

But if not, dont panic.

Thats the very latest.

If I get any news in the morning I will keep you updated.

Archived