George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is like one of those vigils of religious wackos on a mountain top waiting for the end of the world.

Couldn't agree more Andy.

Something odd has happened to this forum post-Wembley.

Someone favouriting something on Twitter is now regarded as actually meaning something.

Newbies forensically examining every nuance, half word and scouring social media for any vague hint that they can then get hysterically and unecessarily over-excited about.

A journalist who knows no more than any other journalist being given cult status just because he knows how to string people along.

A fan from an opposing side threatening to steal Dawny's long-held spot as favourite poster from another club - that's you Butros.

Strange times. 

I expected Thorne to refuse to return to training. Seeing as he played the second half of a game yesterday to me indicates he is not as anti WBA as he was quoted in the press and that he has the opportunity of making amends and appears to be taking that opportunity.

I expected Thorne to refuse to return to training. Seeing he played the second half of a game yesterday to me indicates he is not as anti WBA as he was quoted in the press and that he has the opportunity of making amends and appears to be taking that opportunity.

OR He just wants to get back fit, so when he does come back here, he won't be that far behind in terms of fitness? 

What are these training bras all about?

We started using them a couple of years ago.

They monitor the heart rate and recovery time etc for analytical purposes to determine if anyone is struggling or not being pushed enough in training.

OR He just wants to get back fit, so when he does come back here, he won't be that far behind in terms of fitness?

If we were about to sell him due you think we would risk injuring him in a pre season "friendly"

Time to accept that maybe he isn't coming, good luck to him and hope he works out for WBA and himself. Our season didn't hinge on him last time out and we still have a quality midfield. He had some good games and looks a talent but the hysteria around him is way OTT, and personally I wouldn't be held to ransom by the undesirables running WBA.

It's the 13th July. Thorne could be signed anytime in July or August or after that on loan. Unless he signs an improved contract with West Brom or signs for someone else I will remain hopeful we can still sign him.

It's the 13th July. Thorne could be signed anytime in July or August or after that on loan. Unless he signs an improved contract with West Brom or signs for someone else I will remain hopeful we can still sign him.

Let it go he'll stay at WBA with his mate Wisdom in the Premier League oh I'm NOT ITK just realistic.

Where's all the ITKs gone they've done a runner lol

As I've said before the cost of missing out on 80 Million at Wembley has cost us the likes of

Thorne and Wisdom and Bamford.

He signed an improved contract 6 months ago.

We started using them a couple of years ago.

They monitor the heart rate and recovery time etc for analytical purposes to determine if anyone is struggling or not being pushed enough in training.

Yeah we've had them years but I never knew what they did haha.

Time to accept that maybe he isn't coming, good luck to him and hope he works out for WBA and himself. Our season didn't hinge on him last time out and we still have a quality midfield. He had some good games and looks a talent but the hysteria around him is way OTT, and personally I wouldn't be held to ransom by the undesirables running WBA.

The sheer panic about him his hysterical. Do I think we'll go up if he signs? Yes. Do I trust McClaren to bring in a suitable replacement if he doesn't sign? Yes. Besides until the club say we won't be signing him then I can't understand the reaction.

Let it go he'll stay at WBA with his mate Wisdom in the Premier League oh I'm NOT ITK just realistic.

Where's all the ITKs gone they've done a runner lol

As I've said before the cost of missing out on 80 Million at Wembley has cost us the likes of

Thorne and Wisdom and Bamford.

When are the ITKs going to come out the woodwork.

Archived