George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I'm so in the know, I know that he knows that your on the Toyota island, so he now knows to take the road through Sunny Hill, Willington and come out on the A38 at the petrol satiation. Just to avoid you, so go boo yourself!

#ITK 

It won't work.

look what happend to Andre Wisdom when he tried to avoid me............mwhahahaha

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see your point comparing our season to hull's, they finished one place and one point above us.

As for Shane Long one goal every four games is hardly prolific. Most wba fans agreed with the decision to sell and were happy with the fee received for a injury prone player that admitidly tries hard but generally just runs round a lot without much end product

They'd only just come up though where as you're established in the prem - if you were both established then there'd be nothing in that but the fact is they were playing in our division last season but were better than you this season...with one of your players. 1 in 4 is hardly something to turn your nose up at in the bottom half of the prem and you'll have to tell me if I'm wrong but weren't two of your managers during that time Di matteo and Hodgson...very cautious managers to say the least! 

Berahino has just one season of prem league experience and he's probably started around the same amount of prem games as Thorne.

Mulumbu & Yacob have generally been our first choice pairing, it's when one or both of them have been missing that we struggle more. This is because the players that fill in are not suited there, whereas Thorne would be a better fit.

I wouldn't rate a team that finished 11th, 10th & 8th as poor, even if last season's 17th place would suggest otherwise.

But berahino has been noticed in the premier league. I knew a fair bit about berahino but before his loan I hadn't seen Thorne play... that's the difference for me! 

I didn't say that you've always been poor - I think in the past you've had a good team (including Lukaku and Long) however currently I'd be disappointed if we got you in a cup and lost. Not meaning to insult WBA here but that's just how I'd feel.

i didnt beleive you anyway Norfolk Ram.

24/7 ram,  my info sounds fairly similar to yours.

I don't doubt you, but I also don't trust you just yet. With the other ITK'ers, they've clearly broken news earlier like Mackworthram did with Hughes and Bryson's contracts.

Just wait it out, and if you're right then you'll gain trust.

However the way you talk makes it sound like it's #ReturnOfTheMack

I understand that trust needs to be earnt,

I very much hope that the information proves true.

like I said earlier, this guy has told me alot of things before that have turned out to be true.

so I have no reason to doubt him.

like I said earlier, this guy has told me alot of things before that have turned out to be true.

How much has he told you that turned out NOT to be true though? A stopped clock is right twice a day...

Mackworth has been much lauded so far as he seems to have a 100% record... 

I'm calling Dave out as MACKWORTHRAM. This post is in exactly the same style as MR - one sentence per line followed by a line in between. Look at MR's old posts and you'll see what I mean.

Also look at Hulls season in comparison to your own, you let a proven prem goal scorer go for less than 10m...in this day and age that's piss poor business!

Proven goalscorer is not how I would describe Shane Long. Hes a <10 goals per season man for sure, who can't finish his dinner.

The actual sale of Shane was a good bit of business by Peace. He wasn't indispensable and an offer came through for more than he was worth. The bad move was not replacing him with those funds. We could've got someone much better than him for the

If I'm being totally honest he has told me a few things that  have turned out to be off the mark,

but he's told me more stuff that turned out to be correct.

I've passed on the info I was given, I can do no more.

if it turns out wrong then I apologise, I will be just as gutted as the rest of you

I'm calling Dave out as MACKWORTHRAM. This post is in exactly the same style as MR - one sentence per line followed by a line in between. Look at MR's old posts and you'll see what I mean.

That's how I post - and I'm neither Mackworth Ram nor anyone called Dave.

Archived