George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Anybody else got a feeling it's going to be tomorrow he signs? I think whatever needed to be ironed out was done today and Irvine had a last chat with him to see if he could sway him. I reckon tomorrow's the day mr Thorne finally becomes a Ram, and this thread goes into meltdown!

I've already told everyone he'll be signing Thursday 

Thursday after he's finished watching Jeremy Kyle, he will make his way to Derby to finalise the deal. At approximately 1:23 after Stevie Mac has finished having his lunch (pasta with a sprinkle of cheese) he will enter his office where George is waiting and they will sign the deal. At 1:44 they will stand and shake hands as a photographer snaps a few images for the DCFC Website. At 4:08 after the articles have been written, DCFC's official twitter will tweet, '#DCFC are delighted to announce the signing of @GeorgeThorne15 he has signed on a 4 year deal #WelcomeGeorge' 4:09 Dychee will post about it on this thread and everyone will go a little bit mental. A few hours after at roughly 7:23 when things have started to calm a little, one West Brom fan will post, 'Didn't want him to stay anyway, you paid way too much, he's overrated.'

Just a guess

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway.. I've been out all day trying to sort stuff out and come back to find out we're still Thorneless - I thought not checking the internet every 14 seconds to see it hit my Twitter timeline would help it along, obviously not. 

Anybody else got a feeling it's going to be tomorrow he signs? I think whatever needed to be ironed out was done today and Irvine had a last chat with him to see if he could sway him. I reckon tomorrow's the day mr Thorne finally becomes a Ram, and this thread goes into meltdown!

Er.........no

GT should control the ball like a 2 year old, manage 3 keepy ups max, pass it with a toe poke only, head it like Clod Davies, miss a penalty by blazing over by 20 foot, call the new WBA coach Ron and get his fella out at the end of the session... Do it GT.

Nobody but nobody can head a ball like clod. Physicists are still trying to work it out!

Archived