George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I look forward to watching Thorne in our u21's for the next few seasons as you dont have the money to sign him due to FFP. I am out of this Chumpionship or League one wherever you reside at the moment forum and good luck trying to sign other big clubs cast offs if you can afford to pay the going prices and not just offer insulting prices. Good luck this season and good bye, don't bother replying to this as I am off and I thank you. Very good club you are but this forum shows your fans in a very very bad light.

Good night!

We'll sign Thorne

You'll be back in this "Chumpionship" my Premier Greed friend. Very soon. I hope the dizzy heights of world football were enjoyable. Lol.

You're still reading.

Alan Irvine. Wish we could attract such talent . Alas, we are but a distant speck on the radar of the Premier League giants West Bromwich. I'm sure you're fight for survival was so much more fun than our season. I'd rather lose to Chelsea and Arsenal than beat our rivals 5-0, score lots of goals and get a trip to Wembley.

Nothing says "massive club" like battling for a point against Villa or defending for your lives while Yaya Toure and Co brush you aside in 2nd gear.

Money, that's the only reason Derby want the PL.

You can shove the "excitement" up your arse.

Last season was exciting for us. Right here. In the Chumpionship.

Good luck in your relegation battle

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me, or is it getting a bit 'playground' on here? Forget the insults - football is just business. It's only us chumps who make it any different.

England have lost to Sri Lanka in the cricket, New Zealand in the rugby, the footballers got knocked out of a modest group in the World Cup, Andy Murray is out of Wimbledon and very soon Chris Froome will fall off his bike. This is a message. Stop stressing over the sport, get outside, enjoy your friends and family, breath in the air and realise the world is full of good people. 

I look forward to watching Thorne in our u21's for the next few seasons as you dont have the money to sign him due to FFP. I am out of this Chumpionship or League one wherever you reside at the moment forum and good luck trying to sign other big clubs cast offs if you can afford to pay the going prices and not just offer insulting prices. Good luck this season and good bye, don't bother replying to this as I am off and I thank you. Very good club you are but this forum shows your fans in a very very bad light.

Good night!

George has taken Derby out of his twitter picture ... the deal is off, I repeat, the deal is off!  :ph34r:

Convinced me.

I have to say - I'm still not totally convinced (slightly worried) that we will sign Thorne.

I can see him getting back to WBA. And them trying to turn his heads once more.

I just want to see Georgey in the Derby strip.. Is that too much to ask?

We all do .

Hope it happens but I have my doubts.

Sorry.

Archived