George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I'm sure these puns will stop if we don't sign anyone in 2 weeks time! The season is during closer and it's time for Sam Rush and the Derby board and owners to take action!! Forget any other target... Thorne on a permanent and wisdom for another season will do me just fine!!

Haha I'm sure these puns will stop if we don't sign anyone in 2 weeks time! The season is during closer and it's time for Sam Rush and the Derby board and owners to take action!! Forget any other target... Thorne on a permanent and wisdom for another season will do me just fine!!

quite right.

Time to wrap it up fellas.

it will never stop man Sid ******* James runs the site!...he's a kingpun!

I don't think anyone wants another target?

And I bet they are taking action, trying there best to negotiate a deal.

Offer Thorne and Wisdom and 99% of Derby fans would say yes, it's not that simple though.

Archived