George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LiamWBAFC: I would be quite happy to let George Thorne rot in our reserves.

That will teach him.

@L1ghterfeul: @LiamWBAFC if you guys gave us a figure.... Instead of saying **** him he's gonna rot, that'll teach him. #dcfc #dcfcfans

@LiamWBAFC: @L1ghterfeul You wouldnt pay the figure. He has 3 years left on his deal. Stump up a decent offer.

Does £800k for Hughes sound OK with you?

@L1ghterfeul: @LiamWBAFC you can't compare him to Hughes as Hughes plays week in week out, we offered 2mil for Thorne so far, what's your price then?

@LiamWBAFC: @L1ghterfeul No you haven't - the bid was reported just over a mill with add ons. We will be looking for at least £5mill+

Some people are mental

@LiamWBAFC: I would be quite happy to let George Thorne rot in our reserves.

That will teach him.

@L1ghterfeul: @LiamWBAFC if you guys gave us a figure.... Instead of saying **** him he's gonna rot, that'll teach him. #dcfc #dcfcfans

@LiamWBAFC: @L1ghterfeul You wouldnt pay the figure. He has 3 years left on his deal. Stump up a decent offer.

Does £800k for Hughes sound OK with you?

@L1ghterfeul: @LiamWBAFC you can't compare him to Hughes as Hughes plays week in week out, we offered 2mil for Thorne so far, what's your price then?

@LiamWBAFC: @L1ghterfeul No you haven't - the bid was reported just over a mill with add ons. We will be looking for at least £5mill+

Some people are mental

Bare in mind everyone who follows football seriously was/is aware of Will Hughes and his likely future.

Most people have only heard of George Thorne since he came to Derby! Fact! (i love it when people do the "Fact" thing)

If I heard Bryson had handed in a second transfer request, me as a fan wouldn't want him anywhere near our club... Couldn't stand the thought of watching / paying to see a player not wearing the shirt with pride and only picking up his wages.

Can't really see how you Baggy boys are still backing him or is it your club you are backing, which is an obvious thing to say... But I would be wanting players who really want to be there.

Thorne clearly gives zero ***** about WBA.

Archived