The demise of Forest

ladyram

Well Red Dawn, I've heard it reported that large sections of your fans chanted about the following:-

(a) leaving Shaun Barker to die on the pitch

(b) Kris Commons dead child

© The Philpotts tragedy

I was also at the match in question and am glad to be able to say the following:-

(a) It was a very small minority of idiots mocking the death of your chairman

(b) Our club was very quick to apologise

Now have you heard the saying about people in glass houses?

Also would you be kind enough to be point me in the direction of the apologies made by your club in relation to the 3 things listed at the top of this post?

Cut the drivel of raking this crap up, it happens at all football clubs, not saying it is right but is it really worth all the attention you are trying to give it?

Instead let's get back to talking about the important thing...football...now do remind me how you got on yesterday

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy refused to appear in court when he heard that a journalist could be there with a photographer.

Billy challenged the Judge to a pie race but then remembered that that might undermine his case of being severely maimed by Nigel. Instead he challenged the Judge to a pie-eating contest but backed out when the Judge overruled his attempts to sub himself for Andy Reid....

Just like to say I have no time for any fan, whichever team they support - who chants distasteful things, particulaly where death is concerned.

Neither do I have time for back and forth pettiness. He said/ you said rubbish is for the playground and I think we all know better than that, even our resident forest posters.

Nobody on here is 5, so let's not act like we are cos it's really not a good look.

Whenever you lose you make it about something else. Reach for that moral high ground. You're just a red Leeds United.

It must have upset you when Clough got sacked that it ended up being about something else rather than your win? And we didnt even have to make ridiculous claims to do it!!

You've got an excuse for everything. You're so quick to find some moral high ground when you're beaten I doubt you need a map to get there.

I'll ask again.

Do

You

Ever

Lose

Fairly?

Do you know how stupid you sound call us dirty? You have a worse disciplinary record and for every bad foul on tender Reid we can find a bad foul on Craig "the mountain" Bryson.

For every chant we do, you have one yourselves. How much money do you give us when we come to CG? Ask Commons what he thinks of you're chants

You say we were dirty v QPR? You've seen one clip of a foul on Barton. Now go watch Barton's elbows on Hughes and his 2 late challenges on Bryson and Martin, plus another wild arm swiped at Bryson.

Ooooh we didn't kick the ball out for Cohen? Did it look serious at the time? Why didnt you kick Ward out of play instead of letting him turn 3 of you inside out and beating you're keeper at the near post? If Cohen hadnt have got injured would he have appeared down the left side to stop Ward?

You've always got excuses and reasons.

You just hate having to slog it with those that aren't as famous. Teams that aren't as glorious as the Liverpool you belong with.

I do hope you go into meltdown and play your days out in the conference. I don't want to be in the same league as you. I don't enjoy the rivalry. You're annoying and your manager is a cnut. You're like his little clones now.

We're all laughing at you.

You're just a red Leeds United

Strangely enough, I'm not :o

Are the treetards the only set of fans that have never sung a non pc song at a football match?

Well apart from wanting a player to die or about the death of 6 innocent kids, But that was just a handful.

I too was sat in the South West corner that night and can clearly remember feeling embarrassed about the Dougherty chants originating in the South East corner. They were coming from a small bunch of, I can imagine, 17-21 year olds who fancy themselves as next gen DLF lads and really don't know any better!

All football clubs have their share of idiot supports, some just have a bigger share than others. I guess we shouldn't mention the disgusting chants aimed at Commons regarding his son...

I too was sat in the South West corner that night and can clearly remember feeling embarrassed about the Dougherty chants originating in the South East corner. They were coming from a small bunch of, I can imagine, 17-21 year olds who fancy themselves as next gen DLF lads and really don't know any better!

All football clubs have their share of idiot supports, some just have a bigger share than others. I guess we shouldn't mention the disgusting chants aimed at Commons regarding his son...

Oi I was 18 at the time of that game and didn't chant it!  ;)

All you oldies, always quick to stereotype us younguns' .... we aren't all chavs you know blud! Safe fam 

Archived