The demise of Forest

ladyram

Saying things like, "I'd swap every goal I scored for Forest for a Derby win tonight" was snide and also disrespectful.

Constant digs about how much money had been spent at Forest as well (even though at the time more had been spent on your team).

I also thought he always came across as being very unlikable in general, I have never seen a manager constantly berate referees like he did when he felt wronged. Not even Warnock.

He is a mediocre manager as his record shows, the calls that he is destined to manage Forest one day are laughable (I hope).

Funny how posts can come back to bite you on the arse.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiger, where art thou?

Probably at an estate agents in London getting a property in Wembley with all the time the Forest fans will be spending down there...

Give the gumps a bit of time guys, they're busy coming up with excuses

I'm going for either; "We rested key players"

My money's on "they were inspired by the cup draw... something something windy"

My money's on "they were inspired by the cup draw... something something windy"

I really hope the camera men kept a camera on Clough and Davies all game. You never know .... Nige could have drop kicked Billy causing him to send out the wrong tactics which in turn caused Forest to lose

Oh dear.....

The differences between Clough and Davies have been well documented after their respective touchline battles when Clough was Derby manager - and they did not shake hands before kick-off.

Hopefully he got to shake Billy's neck at the final whistle.

Archived