The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want to do this, however, since I'm partly in the mood:

Long ball you say, well let me educate you.

Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool - 48% possession, 359 passes, 246 short passes, 89 long balls. (24.8% long ball) - 69% pass completion.

Derby County vs QPR - 43% possession, 366 passes, 278 short passes, 59 long balls. (16.1% long ball) - 71% pass completion (one of our worst this season, if not our worse)

Derby County (attacking QPR) - 9 shots, 2 on target.

Forest (attacking Blackpool) 5 shots, 1 on target.

:)

Edit. Forest also played more long-balls against QPR in their win, than we did in our win.

Don't let that get in the way of nonesense though.

Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool - 48% possession, 359 passes, 246 short passes, 89 long balls. (24.8% long ball) - 69% pass completion.

Derby County vs QPR - 43% possession, 366 passes, 278 short passes, 59 long balls. (16.1% long ball) - 71% pass completion (one of our worst this season, if not our worse)

Edit. Forest also played more long-balls against QPR in their win, than we did in our win.

Oh dear gumps :lol: :lol:

And the next excuse is????????

My memory of the 2-0 win over QPR was not long ball and some good football played.

However, if the stats back it up then I will stand corrected.

Saturday's showing against Blackpool was just dismal and one of the worst performances of the season. I am going to Huddersfield tomorrow to watch us play and am hoping we don't resort to long ball. Considering the conditions do not look good I am not hopeful!

Chris Martin falls over a lot.

We should have a prediction league for gumps excuses

My guess would be any of these

Their injuries

Martin diving (Even though we never score penalties so it doesn't really matter)

Loan system helping us

Them being in a cup so have more games than us

Chris Martin falls over a lot.

Martin's in for a tough time when we play the gumps. How the fook will anyone be able to stay on their feet when fat c**t Porky Fat Trotters Reid generates his own gravitational field? He'll be dragging them round here, there and everywhere!

My memory of the 2-0 win over QPR was not long ball and some good football played.

However, if the stats back it up then I will stand corrected.

Saturday's showing against Blackpool was just dismal and one of the worst performances of the season. I am going to Huddersfield tomorrow to watch us play and am hoping we don't resort to long ball. Considering the conditions do not look good I am not hopeful!

According to opta you played 66 long balls against QPR, we played 59. Only 7 in it mind.

Huddersfield have won their last three at home - bang mid-table for home form though. 25pts from 14 games. Not bad going really.

Forest have won 20 points away from home in 10 games - winning just four, drawing 8!!! and losing twice.

I'd say draw, but who knows - Huddersfield are quite inconsistent. 5-1 drumming to an awful Leeds side, to then go beat Wigan 1-0.

According to opta you played 66 long balls against QPR, we played 59. Only 7 in it mind.

Huddersfield have won their last three at home - bang mid-table for home form though. 25pts from 14 games. Not bad going really.

Forest have won 20 points away from home in 10 games - winning just four, drawing 8!!! and losing twice.

I'd say draw, but who knows - Huddersfield are quite inconsistent. 5-1 drumming to an awful Leeds side, to then go beat Wigan 1-0.

A draw is my gut feeling as well but as you say it is tricky to predict. Considering we have Leicester and Burnley next then three points would be very useful tomorrow.

All this crap about us being unable to beat the top 6 teams, the stats are as follows, (when they were in the top 6).

Watford 2 Derby 3  (Watford 5th)  Game 12

Leicester 0 Forest 2  (Lester 02nd)  Game 15

Derby 5 Blackpool 1  (Blackpool 5th)  Game 18

Forest 2 QPR 0  (QPR 02nd)  Game 22

Derby 1 Brighton 0   (Brighton 06th)  Game 25

Derby 1 QPR 0   (QPR 03rd)  Game 30

Looking at that, I think we are doing better than some teams,  :)

All this crap about us being unable to beat the top 6 teams, the stats are as follows, (when they were in the top 6).

Watford 2 Derby 3  (Watford 5th)  Game 12

Leicester 0 Forest 2  (Lester 02nd)  Game 15

Derby 5 Blackpool 1  (Blackpool 5th)  Game 18

Forest 2 QPR 0  (QPR 02nd)  Game 22

Derby 1 Brighton 0   (Brighton 06th)  Game 25

Derby 1 QPR 0   (QPR 03rd)  Game 30

Looking at that, I think we are doing better than some teams,  :)

Oh no!!!! not another FACT

It's gerrin wos for the gumps :lol: :lol:

I can see the next excuse "yeah but no but yeah but no but but the grass was greener when you played em"

Archived