The demise of Forest

ladyram

Pearce having the same trouble he had while manager at Man City - a lack of scoring goals.

They'll probably keep more clean sheets than us this season, but I think we can expect a lot more 0-0 games where they'll try and nick it 1-0 whereas we'll continue to try and put score teams.

Should make for an interesting match come January!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearce having the same trouble he had while manager at Man City - a lack of scoring goals.

They'll probably keep more clean sheets than us this season, but I think we can expect a lot more 0-0 games where they'll try and nick it 1-0 whereas we'll continue to try and put score teams.

Should make for an interesting match come January!

Yeah, we might win 3-0 instead of 5.

"I went to the park yesterday and I saw a tree on the slide."

The wit and wisdom of Radio Derby there for you.

So, anyone fancy a punt on how long it is before the manky mob start grumbling to have the Poison Dwarf back? or perhaps he's finally burnt a Trent bridge to many and they'll be reminising about the glory days of Calderwood?

It was a poor game but Wigan aren't a bad side. Away from home you look to take a point and then anything after is a bonus.

Still unbeaten, joint top and although we're not as free scoring as earlier this season we now look very solid. Wilson and Mancienne are a very good partnership.

I could be wrong but i'd assume that a lot of teams are targeting your obvious talents in Assombalonga and Antonio and shutting them out. Apart from maybe and in form Lansbury and a fit Fryatt, you don't really have any other attacking options. If Pearce is going to continue to be direct in his play, you will need some other attacking threats. Otherwise, like the past three games, teams are going to just neutralise you.

I could be wrong but i'd assume that a lot of teams are targeting your obvious talents in Assombalonga and Antonio and shutting them out. Apart from maybe and in form Lansbury and a fit Fryatt, you don't really have any other attacking options. If Pearce is going to continue to be direct in his play, you will need some other attacking threats. Otherwise, like the past three games, teams are going to just neutralise you.

Last 4 games or so we've gone 4-5-1 so it's easy to stifle Assombalonga. Antonio sometimes doesn't need marking he's that bad. Other times he's unplayable. When playing that system you need to play through midfield which we just haven't done well enough. Fryatt and Reid back now though this should change.

It was a poor game but Wigan aren't a bad side. Away from home you look to take a point and then anything after is a bonus.

Still unbeaten, joint top and although we're not as free scoring as earlier this season we now look very solid. Wilson and Mancienne are a very good partnership.

Turgid hoofball.

Enjoy it.

Archived