The demise of Forest

ladyram

I saw a Forest fan today at my local Costco in an away shirt and he gave me the finger when he saw my Derby shirt on and called me a funny looking fooker all while pushing his cart laden down with sweets and soft drinks..  Looked like Daniel Craig, add about 200 pounds.  Just no need for that kind of thing. :no: I was wearing the l/s home shirt with Hughes on the back which I got in the mail yesterday. Maybe just jealous Forest doesn't have a midfield player even close to as quality and as promising as Will? Or just being a normal Forest fan lol?

On the plus side, he tripped and almost fell when he got outside and started cussing to himself.  :)

Odd enough seeing a Forest fan where I live.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weirdest place I've seen a Forest shirt is in the centre of Derby on the afternoon of Forest's 1-0 win last season.

Little kid was wearing the full kit and him and his dad (I assume) had to walk through large groups of Derby fans heading out of pubs. The dad looked really sheepish.

I saw a Forest fan today at my local Costco in an away shirt and he gave me the finger when he saw my Derby shirt on and called me a funny looking fooker all while pushing his cart laden down with sweets and soft drinks..  Looked like Daniel Craig, add about 200 pounds.  Just no need for that kind of thing. :no: I was wearing the l/s home shirt with Hughes on the back which I got in the mail yesterday. Maybe just jealous Forest doesn't have a midfield player even close to as quality and as promising as Will? Or just being a normal Forest fan lol?

On the plus side, he tripped and almost fell when he got outside and started cussing to himself.  :)

He gave you the finger?

You should have given him five. 

No brighton came and played decent football. They didn't sit back.

Took my liverpool supporting mate who said he couldn't believe how poor the match was

How your lot didn't beat Bolton, I went yesterday and that was the poorest team I've seen Derby play in the last few seasons. Like Derby were at the end of the three amigos run.

Was going to ask if Brighton got in behind but thought it was in bad jest ;)

No brighton came and played decent football. They didn't sit back.

Took my liverpool supporting mate who said he couldn't believe how poor the match was.

It was a fair result yeah

He sounds like a barrel of laughs.

Archived