The demise of Forest

ladyram

2) why are all d1ckheads also slapheads? There were plenty of baldies on display in that clip and pretty much every one of them, d1ckhead..

They give genuine baldies a bad name. I have to keep a bit of fuzz to prove I'm actually a proper slap head.

Also, how the **** did that guy get all the way across the length of the pitch, shaking hands with players as he went, without anyone barely batting an eyelid. I think he looked genuinely surprised to have gotten so far and was a little bit unsure as to what to do next.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, this is the video everyone is talking about....it was one slap! I was expecting a real beating the way people were banging on about it.

No wonder the Police didn't do anything, I'm arresting you for a slap lol

A mate of mine got a 3 year banning order without using any violence or even attempting to hit a forest fan.

Mind you, He did swear at one :o 

Ahh, this is the video everyone is talking about....it was one slap! I was expecting a real beating the way people were banging on about it.

Regardless of it being "just a slap" It's still assault. If he did that to a copper would he get off so lightly? No

Watch this video and tell me what the lad sitting outside the Waterfall did.

He was waiting for mates to turn up before going out on a stag night when Forest fans stopped off on their way from Port Vale.

He got a 3 year banning order for being attacked. As it happens, His first game back was on Sunday.

He was waiting for mates to turn up before going out on a stag night when Forest fans stopped off on their way from Port Vale.

He got a 3 year banning order for being attacked. As it happens, His first game back was on Sunday.

Gets a bit pathetic when they just start chucking a chair at each other. Makes a decent music video though.

That was longer than 3 years ago, was 6 years. I remember it well as I was working there that day, not exactly the best thing to happen an hour after opening, and not long been in the job. Was the Saturday before we beat Newcastle in that season we try to forget.

That was longer than 3 years ago, was 6 years. I remember it well as I was working there that day, not exactly the best thing to happen an hour after opening, and not long been in the job. Was the Saturday before we beat Newcastle in that season we try to forget.

Sorry my mistake, It was 6 years ago. He did say that on Sunday but i got it mixed up with the lad that got 3 years for swearing.

Gets a bit pathetic when they just start chucking a chair at each other. Makes a decent music video though.

There were 6 Derby blokes waiting to go out on a stag night with about 30 forest trying to get at them, Do you think they should have just steamed into them?

There were 6 Derby blokes waiting to go out on a stag night with about 30 forest trying to get at them, Do you think they should have just steamed into them?

Not at all, I meant the forest fans were pathetic for starting the chair throwing. Apart from the initial kerfuffle, and a bit of shouting, the best they can muster is chucking a chair about. Overall it highlights the daftness of hooliganism.

What were 'The Famous Team' doing at Port Vale? Must have been a cup match because Port Vale were in the third flight back then.

Archived