The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably a fair result overall, although I thought we were the better side.

Buxton :D why do you all rave about him so much. A total donkey and Neanderthal. You could see the moment where his 2 brain cells rubbed together yet he couldn't resist jumping in

To say he was a free transfer from a League 2 side, then he's not bad given we don't concede many goals with him in the team.

IMO he was poor today, but he's a cult hero and with his history it's great to see players of his ilk make it in the 'relatively' big time.

For his fee and wages, you simply haven't had a player over the last 15 years that comes anywhere near in comparison.

To say he was a free transfer from a League 2 side, then he's not bad given we don't concede many goals with him in the team.

IMO he was poor today, but he's a cult hero and with his history it's great to see players of his ilk make it in the 'relatively' big time.

For his fee and wages, you simply haven't had a player over the last 15 years that comes anywhere near in comparison.

Wes Morgan?

Are you for real? If anything the ref favoured you by not booking Shotton or sending off useless Eustace

The first yellow on Eustace was diabolical. He won the ball, took nothing of the man - and for so early in the game it was a terrible decision.

Agree Shotton deserved to be booked - persistent fouling throughout.

But the referee was weak, and gave a lot of the 50/50s your way. That one towards then end when Keogh was fouled and he gave it other way for a handball was beyond laughable.

Are you for real? If anything the ref favoured you by not booking Shotton or sending off useless Eustace

What about Lansbury attempting to break Hughes' leg? Red card every day of the week. And why didn't he book Darlow for his haircut?

Fair result, but when the game settled down, we were clearly the better team. Hughes was the best player on the pitch by a mile, made so many Forest players look like amateurs.

Bit of a shame for you lot that you couldn't win the big one, even though you were hot favourites. Might not get this good of a chance for a few years  :(

Totally fair result

Once again the build up was far better than the game. I swear I'm not gonna get this pent up in February.

Did you like my cameo in the second half btw?

I did.... Especially coming out of the Derby end.... Must of drank your panda shandy.... :)

Some serious blinkers on here.

Fair result, but when the game settled down, we were clearly the better team. Hughes was the best player on the pitch by a mile, made so many Forest players look like amateurs.

Bit of a shame for you lot that you couldn't win the big one, even though you were hot favourites. Might not get this good of a chance for a few years  :(

When the game settled down.. So what 10 minutes into the second half? Yeah you were better for that period. Shame about the other 80+ mins however.

Won't begrudge a draw, top of the league. Not a bad start to the season

Archived