The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not an excuse really Eddie it was just facts

What's the matter - couldn't work out how to correct your spelling mistake so you had to go through the whole tedious and puerile exercise of altering a quote again just to attempt to cover up your crass stupidity?

:p

Last 10 years:

Derby vs Forest:

Derby: P17 W9 D4 L4 F34 A19.

Your cup final I think.

Out of interest what are the stats throughout history? I'd imagine during the Clough years we were pretty dominant.

Nigel Clough on the other hand seemed to know how to gee his players up for games against us. From afar it seemed to be pretty much his only saving grace as for the rest of the season you were bang average.

Out of interest what are the stats throughout history? I'd imagine during the Clough years we were pretty dominant.

Nigel Clough on the other hand seemed to know how to gee his players up for games against us. From afar it seemed to be pretty much his only saving grace as for the rest of the season you were bang average.

Not his only saving grace. He had the same effect in games against Leeds. Can't think why that might be.

Played  Derby Draw Forest Derby Goals Forest Goals

Major Competitions 93        34     22       37          143              140

Minor Competitions 26        13      6         7            53                43

Totals                    119        47     28      44           196              183

Played  Derby Draw Forest Derby Goals Forest Goals

Major Competitions 93        34     22       37          143              140

Minor Competitions 26        13      6         7            53                43

Totals                    119        47     28      44           196              183

Nowt in it.

With "Balotelli and Lineker" it should be easy.

We only won 5-0 because they were all injured and we only won with 10 men because they had a terrible manager. We didn't really beat them at a Pride Park because we sang nasty songs at them and thus they took the moral victory.

The only fair games were when they won 5-2 and 1-0.

nibble nibble.

He's a right fisherman that Kenny Burns fella.

He's not very clever though. He comes across as an obvious d1ck and what he would call bites are just us happily taking the opportunity to abuse the fat cnut.

How can you take the opinion seriously from a guy who says Assembledmydonger and Fryatt remind him of Balotelli and Lineker?

It's a bit like saying Milton Keynes reminds you of Venice.

Just abuse the ****. Fill your boots.

Archived