The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weren't they top this time last season ? , 3 games in ..

Yes. We had only conceded one aswell if I remember correctly. Went to Wigan and then lost..

We're not all getting carried away, despite some muppets on twitter. It's going ok so far though.

Yes. We had only conceded one aswell if I remember correctly. Went to Wigan and then lost..

We're not all getting carried away, despite some muppets on twitter. It's going ok so far though.

Yeh but dawny you must know how it works on here by now. They take 1 thing that some 15 year old says on sausageter and this becomes what ALL forest fans are saying.

Yeh but dawny you must know how it works on here by now. They take 1 thing that some 15 year old says on sausageter and this becomes what ALL forest fans are saying.

Yep, and then claim it was one of us who posted it. Sorry mate, I forgot how it works on here..

You're the one assuming we won't finish in the play-offs this season after 3 games?

I was actually hoping all 3 would bite and they did. 

Don't care where we finish as long as we give it our best, if 6 other teams are better than us, then fair play to them.  I didn't expect to finish 3rd and Forest to fail again at getting a top 6, and would have never thought Burnley would get 2nd.  Thats the brilliance of the championship.

They are so ******.

Some guy I'm working with here in Kaf seemed to think Cellino has made a few mistakes but 'got it mostly right'

What part has he got right so far?

It's all subjective - IMO, he's gotten EVERYTHING right...... :lol:

I don't really know what they expect - they have a nutter of an owner, a completely unproven manager, they've sold their one decent player and look to be replacing most of their team with Italian imports of questionable quality.

Good times.  :cool:

They are so ******.

Some guy I'm working with here in Kaf seemed to think Cellino has made a few mistakes but 'got it mostly right'

What part has he got right so far?

I think a lot of teams are right now. I see no way Magath is still manager at Fulham before their next match.

Archived