The demise of Forest

ladyram

Derby Trophy Cabinet: 54

Forest Trophy Cabinet: 31

None of this minor trophy doesn't count ****** either, if it's a trophy it's in the cabinet.

Out of interest (and I really don't know the answer) how many major honours have both clubs got?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of interest (and I really don't know the answer) how many major honours have both clubs got?

Got me interested, so I had a quick trawl of Wikipedia. You can shove your two European cups up your arse, we've won the Bass Charity vase 17 times, Forest have only won it thrice. Must try harder.

As a side note, does this mean we should be able to put 17 stars on our badge?

Got me interested, so I had a quick trawl of Wikipedia. You can shove your two European cups up your arse, we've won the Bass Charity vase 17 times, Forest have only won it thrice. Must try harder.

Also, did we know that Burton beat Sheffield United 4-0 in 2014 to bring the vase back to Burton? Didn't read any chatter about it on here, but I bet that was an interesting day out for Nige.

Infrastructure not there for their rust bucket to cope, only just got dial up last season.

The reason they booted the journalists out was they couldn't supply forked sticks for them to carry their match reports in.

If Coalville Munition Girls get a star, I don't see why you shouldn't.

SWAG

Archived