The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooooops

@nottmtails: Had confirmation that the High Court issue was resolved on Thursday. There was no official hearing. #nffc proved tax bill was paid up.

Maybe you can make something else up mcdonut.

having read the article in the post it is carefully worded.

the taxman claimed the original debt had been reduced to 900k but 1.29m more had been accrued.

the club said that a 1.2m had been paid but ignored.

thr article then says "the petition debt" has been paid, what about the other

having read the article in the post it is carefully worded.

the taxman claimed the original debt had been reduced to 900k but 1.29m more had been accrued.

the club said that a 1.2m had been paid but ignored.

thr article then says "the petition debt" has been paid, what about the other

its amazing - forest beat york and then WBA who are behind in their preseason programme and suddenly the gumps on LTLF reckon promotion is theirs.

oh an aparently we blew our chance for promotion and wont get another one.

I believe them.

I always believe them.

Also

Tbf I don't think we can take much of the credit for our attendance today, unless the majority of our ST holders had turned up to audition for a part in Taggart. 

The Memsahib and I went, thanks, so we'll just take the usual credit.

In beer, please.

Tbf I don't think we can take much of the credit for our attendance today, unless the majority of our ST holders had turned up to audition for a part in Taggart. 

If we'd have played a mid table Prem club today i'd have fancied a sneaky little 20k. Very poor choice by DCFC but ne'er mind....where were we? Oh yes, mid table at best for the treetards i'm afraid with Physco in charge.

If we'd have played a mid table Prem club today i'd have fancied a sneaky little 20k. Very poor choice by DCFC but ne'er mind....where were we? Oh yes, mid table at best for the treetards i'm afraid with Physco in charge.

Oh yeah

WBA or rangers

I know who'd I'd prefer. But u make yourself believe that if it makes your self feel better.

#moreawayfansthanhomefans

TBF, as far as HMRC goes, it really wouldn't surprise me if the right hand has no idea what's going on with the left hand.

Paid my Corporation tax a few months ago, it got returned via cheque. Then they realised that it should have been taken so asked for the cheque to be returned. Then they collected it again by DD so they now owe me.

Forest may be run with comical ineptitude, but HMRC aren't far behind in my book.

These are the posters I like

Educated but opinionated

Not blinkered in anyway

Archived