The demise of Forest

ladyram

"I don't watch Derby play. If they're on the Football League show I go and get a cup of tea. All I know is that our top players are as good as anyone in this league"

???

Can anyone else see the problem??

I don't watch Ronaldo play but I know Ward is better

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Forest equivalent of this thread on LTLF: http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37471&page=128

Some guy named Sedgred is having a right paddy, arguing with Derby fans, Forest fans, himself  :lol: Went over to see what poor jokes they were making about the Thorne signing and it's just full of that bloke going mad. By the way, the best joke they could come up with is that their midfield is better than ours

Sedgred always has been an utter **** who loves trolling. He is not banned because he is friends with the mods whereas so many people get banned from there for far, far less.

LTLF is a waste of bandwidth.

Sedgred always has been an utter **** who loves trolling. He is not banned because he is friends with the mods whereas so many people get banned from there for far, far less.

LTLF is a waste of bandwidth.

Yeah doesn't seem like a very pleasant place. Just thought I'd see other team's views of the Thorne deal and it was just 3 or 4 pages of Sedgred arguing with everyone

My treetard mate wax's (or is it waxes?) lyrical about Lansbury. Says he's top quality etc etc. I've never seen him play well against Derby and i don't watch them against any one else. So, is he any good?

Would he get in our midfield ahead of Bryson, Hendrick, Hughes or Thorne?

My treetard mate wax's (or is it waxes?) lyrical about Lansbury. Says he's top quality etc etc. I've never seen him play well against Derby and i don't watch them against any one else. So, is he any good?

Well he was Burnley's 2nd choice behind Bryson  ;)

Reid is class though, however I'm not sure how long he has left of performing at his current level

Yeah doesn't seem like a very pleasant place. Just thought I'd see other team's views of the Thorne deal and it was just 3 or 4 pages of Sedgred arguing with everyone

This place is good for banter with Derby fans. On LTLF they just do not have the intelligence for it.

Yes, a top quality midfielder at this level when fully fit and confident.

I have not seen enough of your big four to compare to be honest.

Yes, a top quality midfielder at this level when fully fit and confident.

I have not seen enough of your big four to compare to be honest.

i'm a big believer in football being a team game. The best players don't necessarily make the best team. Its all about the whole being better than the sum of the individuals......

Derby's midfield is very unselfish, Hendrick and Hughes will work tirelessly for the team, came through the ranks and cost nowt yet have ability and attributes that may well give them long careers in the Premier League. Bryson is a modern day John McGovern but with goalscoring ability, he'll run all day, is tidy and competent on the ball and can finish clinically.

Thorne is our Schweinsteiger, protects the back four and sets up attacks, always available.....

The memory of Brian Clough is enough. I suppose you'll rename him Brianial Clougha bin Kuwait.

Aye and I suppose you'll name him Brian Yankee Doodle Cloughyton.

What a stupid post. Taking the mickey doesn't count considering you've also got foreign owners and have renamed your stadium to something utterly *****?

I wouldn't trade our midfield for anyone else's in the division.

Extremely well balanced.

You're probably right but Andy Reid is definitely the most skilful and creative from both midfields.

No news on whether you will be getting Bamford back?

We have been linked with Chalobah. I can't imagine him wanting to come back after or the fans wanting him back either.

You're probably right but Andy Reid is definitely the most skilful and creative from both midfields.

No news on whether you will be getting Bamford back?

We have been linked with Chalobah. I can't imagine him wanting to come back after or the fans wanting him back either.

Don't think there's really been any serious intent from our side to get Bamford back. I'm sure he'll want to push for more of a role at Chelsea next year anyway. Of the three loanees, Bamford was probably the one we'd have wanted least.

One deluded fool on there said Collymore was better than Ronaldo or Henry at his best. So you're right it has got some comedy value.

It's no better or worse than here. Some absolute drivel posted by rams on here quite often.

Same deluded blinkered football fans.

Aye and I suppose you'll name him Brian Yankee Doodle Cloughyton.

What a stupid post. Taking the mickey doesn't count considering you've also got foreign owners and have renamed your stadium to something utterly *****?

Umm, think you'll find we're partly owned by Americans, partly by a Canadian (who are basically British) and partly by a guy from Littleover. It's hardly te same as being bankrolled by an Arabs daddy.

And we've renamed our stadium in line with an astute commercial sponsorship deal. You've renamed yours so that daddy can legitimately pump a bit more money in, cos I still don't think he quite gets the fact that you can't get round FFP like that.

Archived