The demise of Forest

ladyram

You ve made me realise I spend far too much time posting on here

Goodbye

Don't let the eminent good sense smack you on the arse on the way out.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the dogs on here, overall they seem a descent bunch, nice to hear from our only true rivals...

and also surprising to find the internet has made it that far!

i see what you did there .. ;)

I hope Forest keep Lascelles, I'm not a big fan at all. He seems to be in his own world a lot of the time but has the pace and athleticism to make up for it.

A few examples that I saw last season. 

Bournemouth's first goal vs Forest... he was marking Darlow for some insane reason and was completely oblivious to the guy storming in the box.

Bournemouth's second goal vs Forest... comes from him not killing the danger and running half-hearted IMO

Watford's two goals by Angella... Lascelles was the one marking him at corners, yet he scored twice.

2/3 of the our goals against them was due to him falling asleep and not being aware too.

And as soon as Hobbs was injured, he was terrible.

Where did I state I visited your site?

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups, but hey that's forest for you

McRamFan, on 02 Jul 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:"http://dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/snapback" alt="snapback">

Go and have a read of one of your own forums, LTLF in the Derby section has seasoned posters saying its embarrassing that some 'fans' are still going on about Derby losing at Wembley as Forest finished in mid-table obscurity.

Hopefully that wraps it up for you

I have to say, I agree with Ambitious again. Over hyped defender, we should sell.

I've seen a number of Forest fans agree, but others say 'if he knows what's good for him he'll stay here for another year' but why? I guess if I asked the majority of Forest fans know what there team would be next season, if all fully fit, Lascelles wouldn't feature in the majority. 

McRamFan, on 02 Jul 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:"http://dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/snapback" alt="snapback">

Hopefully that wraps it up for you

No it doesn't.  Are you being really thick?  Where did I, as in me as an individual, state the I personnally visited the ltlf forum.  You make an assumption and then turn it into a fact..BDU

Let me explain for your tiny little mind.  I work with a forest fan, actually a top bloke but that doesn't matter, he TOLD me WHAT was POSTED on the ltlf site, therefore I DID NOT visit it.  From what I hear it looks like ***** and designed by a five year old with a box of crayons.

Hope that 'wraps it up' for you, because I am running out of monosyllabic words to explain it.

No it doesn't.  Are you being really thick?  Where did I, as in me as an individual, state the I personnally visited the ltlf forum.  You make an assumption and then turn it into a fact..BDU

Let me explain for your tiny little mind.  I work with a forest fan, actually a top bloke but that doesn't matter, he TOLD me WHAT was POSTED on the ltlf site, therefore I DID NOT visit it.  From what I hear it looks like ***** and designed by a five year old with a box of crayons.

Hope that 'wraps it up' for you, because I am running out of monosyllabic words to explain it.

Wastin ya time arguing with em mac, they make retards look intelligent mate.

At least one has had the decency to fook off

Want of many on here as you can. Enjoy the laugh with you guys, I've mentioned before I don't hate any of you.... In fact any fan. And you are all decent minded....

However I hope you go down ;)

Archived