The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order to be able to have any registration ratified by the Football League, they have to have paid their HMRC dues first.

In order to be able to have any registration ratified by the Football League, they have to have paid their HMRC dues first.

They can apply for approval on a deal by deal basis. I guess a loan to perm already agreed would go through, and maybe a free transfer would too

Best years was 2009-12 scoring 1 in 2 at Donny, now down to 1 in 3, playing for "better teams". Could be a good piece of business, however he should be at his peak at 28

Always thought he was a player that needed to be a big fish in a small pond, I thought he would fit Forest perfectly....

Always thought he was a player that needed to be a big fish in a small pond, I thought he would fit Forest perfectly....

That'd have to be a big fish in a small tree. How does that work?

Apparently someone connected to the club tweeted it was 2 strikers signing. Probably Fryatt and that Dutch bloke, or maybe a shock announcement of Bamford joining on loan now Billy has gone?  :ph34r:

I understood that the two signings were post-dated cheques to the caterers and HMRC.

I must admit, when I've heard Forest are signing two players in the past I grimaced at the thought who they could bring in.

This time, it doesn't actually bother me.

I would be utterly astounded if they're anything other than underwhelming signings - I'm actually looking forward to it a little bit, I want to see their reaction more than anything else.

Who knows, they may surprise me. But, I doubt it. I hope it's that Dutch lad they're on about for £2.5m, it'd be a shame to miss out on another Abdoun.  :lol: 

The Coventry paper reckons that Wilson will be around £3m. Now that's serious money for a club owing £1.8m to HMRC and facing a winding up petition.

Fridgy's pocket money must have arrived.

Archived