The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest fans are absolutely desperate for McClaren to go to saints. They are petrified of him and know how good we will be next season under him.

If he goes - 'Hahaha best manager you've had in years has gone and now you'll get relegated'

If he stays - 'Just wait until he gets money to spend, he'll sign rubbish old players (Even though our best player was his signing) and then the bubble will burst and you'll get relegated'

Make me laugh how the Gumps think they can warm us about Schteve like we tried to do with King Bill-eh. SM was in charge for 12 games, we had to put up with the gobshites antics for an entire season so we were little more informed about what he was eventually going to do to them... twice!

Like all good managers SM learns from his mistakes and is constantly striving for new techniques. Bill-eh on the other hand will stick with the siege mentality, percentage hoofball he always has...

Deano will be your 'panic' replacement of Pearce after Christmas ;)

Pearce won't last until Christmas - that's over 20 games. His replacement will have been sacked by then.

You can get 12/1 on that with SkyBet if you fancy duodecupling (I even looked this term up especially for you) your money based on that great tip off you've had Dawny.

I asked my wife if she had fancied duodecupling.

She just gave me that look again and said, "it's not your birthday until October"

Championship's going to be as full of vvanker Managers as the PL is next season;

Evans

Adkins

Holloway

Whoever's managing Leeds

Whoever's managing Forest

Eddie Howe

Evans is actually worse than Davies. Horrible man and I really wanted Leyton Orient to win because of that.

The gumps are planning a Bobby Zamora day for next season. I wish I could be as funny and creative as they all are.

In fairness to them it is quite funny. The only funnier thing is that they won't be able to carry it off properly because they would need to re-create a striker scoring a goal.

To be fair I was very impressed with -

There was a young man named Zamora.

Who fancied himself as a bit of a scorer.

The biggest shock of all, was when Keogh gave him the ball.

And he slotted it in the top corner.

You've got to admit ,for a Gump that's War & Peace!!!

You sad little gumps are praying that Mc leaves, what you have not thought through is that Derby are a well set up club and a lot of managers would jump at the chance to take over.  Everything is in place, the structure is solid and no single person can have a massive impact on the club, Steve has a support team that knows what it is doing, unlike your lot who have only just realise you need to copy that.

Whilst Pearce has to rebuild, says a lot when you let your leading scorer go.  Clubs are a little cautious dealing with you, as you don't pay your bills, and the excuse that its the 'arab' way is top draw BS, and almost a little racist, but hey its forest fans for you.

Laudrup

You sad little gumps are praying that Mc leaves, what you have not thought through is that Derby are a well set up club and a lot of managers would jump at the chance to take over. Everything is in place, the structure is solid and no single person can have a massive impact on the club, Steve has a support team that knows what it is doing, unlike your lot who have only just realise you need to copy that.

Whilst Pearce has to rebuild, says a lot when you let your leading scorer go. Clubs are a little cautious dealing with you, as you don't pay your bills, and the excuse that its the 'arab' way is top draw BS, and almost a little racist, but hey its forest fans for you.

Laudrup

Rascist lol

You do crack me up lol

Archived