The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bookies odds not looking too sweet for Forest... 16/1

Rams @ 7's with William Hill

Speaks volumes

Unfortunately these are the same bookies that made Burnley one of the favourites to go down. As of now all is in flux, nowt can be taken for granted.

Forest won't make the playoffs next season. Let's be honest, they're bang average.

They have no style whatsoever, lack pace all over the pitch and are one of a number of clueless Championship teams which simply hoof the ball up to the striker, hope it lands at the feet of a winger, aim a cross and hope to get lucky.

Their football is hideous, their players are hideous and the thought of Greg Halford and Darius Henderson leading the line makes me want to be sick.

And I've not even mentioned the dull as dishwater boss they have. Stuart Pearce is so clueless that Gareth Southgate has actually dramatically improved the England U21 team since he left.

agreed

with their money, new manager, anything less would be a failure.  I would probably make them a possible top 2

On the other hand - Britain's still in the midst of climate change - we're forecasted to have even more sleet, wind and rain next year. Say what you want about Porky Fat Trotters, but at least he don't blow away in the wind like the rest of them do apparently....

Archived