The demise of Forest

ladyram

They are in the **** and have nothing to clean it off with...

It's not only stupid way of doing business its an excellent way to put yourself out of business, because eventually no one will do business with you.  Maybe that is the plan, go bust take the 10 points deduction and shaft the community, phoenix the club and all debt disappears.  They did that in 1984, typical gumptard move.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably just Fawaz's pocket money coming through a little late this month that's all.

I bet he hadn't mowed the lawn, done the dishes or cleaned the family car when he was told.

I don't know

I think this knocks that out for a home run

Christ on a bike...I "liked" this tosh by mistake, I meant to hit the quote box.

I think you are showing a bit of desperation with your trying to rain on our parade if you'll pardon the pun.

It's understandable you're wanting QPR to beat us, I get that, but as well as desparate, I detect a bit of bitterness.

We outplayed you over the season when you were supposed favourites to go up at the outset.

Be the bigger man, face facts, we're at Wembley on merit. Don't post pish because the feelgood factors kicked in big time over here and we'll just laugh at you. Good lad.  :)

Christ on a bike...I "liked" this tosh by mistake, I meant to hit the quote box.

I think you are showing a bit of desperation with your trying to rain on our parade if you'll pardon the pun.

It's understandable you're wanting QPR to beat us, I get that, but as well as desparate, I detect a bit of bitterness.

We outplayed you over the season when you were supposed favourites to go up at the outset.

Be the bigger man, face facts, we're at Wembley on merit. Don't post pish because the feelgood factors kicked in big time over here and we'll just laugh at you. Good lad. :)

What's all of the above got to do with what I said?

Please refer to te post where I said you shouldn't be at wembley or you haven't played better than you?

All I've done is quote a link from your website and as for 'it's just a thread made up by someone' you have fans on their acknowledging that things are happening behind the scenes?

Of course things are going on behind the scenes. If we want to have a parade on Sunday or Monday should we win, plans will have to be in place in advance to make sure it can go ahead. Can't just magic up stewards and stuff on the day can we?

It's not like we've put signs up advising of road closures like Arsenal did.

as for 'it's just a thread made up by someone' you have fans on their acknowledging that things are happening behind the scenes?

Something's happening behind the scenes?

Well fook, why isn't this all being organised in public?

Seeing as these things presumably don't organise themselves and as there's a 50-50 chance that one will be needed......

Shiiiiit, I know you haven't needed a victory parade since T-Rex still roamed the earth, but come on......

What's all of the above got to do with what I said?

Please refer to te post where I said you shouldn't be at wembley or you haven't played better than you?

All I've done is quote a link from your website and as for 'it's just a thread made up by someone' you have fans on their acknowledging that things are happening behind the scenes?

Come on, mate...

Of course things are happening behind the scenes. Even if we were massive underdogs (like us vs. Barcelona scale), there would be a plan in place for a victory parade just in case. Because, if we were to win, you can't plan a parade in just one full day. Never going to happen.

However, I will admit that I don't like that thread. Way too presumptuous for my superstitious self :)

It was your "I think this knocks that out for a home run" bilge, it's almost as though you'll clutch at any straw to try and score a point over us, well newsflash, you can't this week.

If we lose on Saturday ( and I don't think we will) I'll take stick off anyone to a degree because for me the season went better than I expected but feeble attemps to provoke a reaction are futile.

COYR.

Come on, mate...

Of course things are happening behind the scenes. Even if we were massive underdogs (like us vs. Barcelona scale), there would be a plan in place for a victory parade just in case. Because, if we were to win, you can't plan a parade in just one full day. Never going to happen.

However, I will admit that I don't like that thread. Way too presumptuous for my superstitious self :)

Exactly, Liverpool had plans in place for a parade a month before they lost the title. Wonder if Stoners was on there forum laughing it up? 

Clearly the lack of success at the council skip this decade, has led them to forget what happens when your 90 min's from potential glory.

Archived