The demise of Forest

ladyram

Called your lot a whole bunch of things and yes deluded is in amongst it.

Don't see how re-stating what has been printed in several papers and on various websites can implie that I am deluded

Yeah thanks for selling Bamford to Chelski, he's been a great help.

Called you deluded on the basis he's going to liverpool or arsenal. He can't even get in ur team.

I seen derby a few times this season and I see nothing that says to me he's class. And that's not me with my forest hat on. Just an observer.

The one thing he as going for him is his age. Liverpool or arsenal may take a punt on that and develop him but he ll be a bench wRmer and on loan within 6 months.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bris supports whoever is doing well. I spotted him on a Leicester forum before Derbys turnaround in form..  :unsure:

I've never been on a Leicester forum.

I've only evr signed up for four forums. The Derby one, a Valencia one, a Sunderland one in 2008 to ask a question and a Reading one around 2007 for another question.

Called you deluded on the basis he's going to liverpool or arsenal. He can't even get in ur team.

I seen derby a few times this season and I see nothing that says to me he's class. And that's not me with my forest hat on. Just an observer.

The one thing he as going for him is his age. Liverpool or arsenal may take a punt on that and develop him but he ll be a bench wRmer and on loan within 6 months.

Yeap you are right he can't get into our first team, thats why he started on Sunday. 

I never stated he was going anywhere, I said he has been linked, big difference.  Personnally I want him to stay.

He played very well on Sunday, I expect you didn't watch the play off semi final, as it must hurt just missing out...again.

Yeap you are right he can't get into our first team, thats why he started on Sunday.

I never stated he was going anywhere, I said he has been linked, big difference. Personnally I want him to stay.

He played very well on Sunday, I expect you didn't watch the play off semi final, as it must hurt just missing out...again.

He didn't play the first leg and he won't play in the final. Why? Cos u have better players.

I watched it and was impressed like I've stated in a previous post.

If u don't go up and he goes what type of club do u think he ll end up?

He didn't play the first leg and he won't play in the final. Why? Cos u have better players.

A top four club, I'd almost guarantee it. 

I don't think he will go, however. I don't think there is a team out there that would spend what we would want for him, so it's a bit of a moot point. 

I'd be much more fearful of Bryson or Martin leaving. 

A top four club, I'd almost guarantee it.

I don't think he will go, however. I don't think there is a team out there that would spend what we would want for him, so it's a bit of a moot point.

I'd be much more fearful of Bryson or Martin leaving.

How much do u think it ll take to prize him away

I'd imagine a, relatively, substantial fee upfront coupled with large bonuses. I don't think it's the £15m that has been banded around upfront, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a £7m~ fee upfront, rising to £12-15m 

He has a huge, huge reputation. Sam Rush will captialise on that, no doubts. 

About what you lot would want if you sold Lansbury, Darlow, Lascelles and Paterson. Which is about 4 times what they are worth.

Let's say £8m

Can u right that again Eddie? Not sure wht your asking

It will take about £8m to prise Hughes away, which is about the same amount Forest are going have to sell their 4 'star' players to avoid a FFP embargo.

Simples.

Like you.

We don't have better players. Hendrick came in and played so well that the manager has kept him in. Nice position to be in.

Personally, i don't think he'll go. The top clubs need ready made players, they're reluctant to try young lads from lower leagues. Feck me, if Chelsea are prepared to play Eto'o instead of Lusaku then what chance have english lads got. Chelsea would have won the league with Lusaku imo.

My biggest fear would be a big offer from Southampton to replace Lallana if Liverpool don't take up their option.

Archived