The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true that all televised matches are now going to kick off at 5 past the hour in honour of how many goals Forest let in every time they are on?

One stupid gump still had the audacity to send me a 'worst team in history' text today...oh the irony!

They looked absolute gash on the FLS - but for QPR's absolute ineptness at defending set pieces then they'd have looked clueless all over the pitch. 

Still, thanks for highlighting one of QPR's key weaknesses for us ahead of the playoffs. Just a shame that our set pieces are usually sh1te.

They looked absolute gash on the FLS - but for QPR's absolute ineptness at defending set pieces then they'd have looked clueless all over the pitch.

Still, thanks for highlighting one of QPR's key weaknesses for us ahead of the playoffs. Just a shame that our set pieces are usually sh1te.

Forgetting Eustace's bullet header against them from a corner a few months back?

Forgetting Eustace's bullet header against them from a corner a few months back?

The exception rather than the norm though - at least from memory. Although as the QPR game proves, it helps when the opposition is completely clueless at them - Mac must have had corner-defending 101 scheduled in the diaries for the week after he left QPR.  :lol:

The exception rather than the norm though - at least from memory. Although as the QPR game proves, it helps when the opposition is completely clueless at them - Mac must have had corner-defending 101 scheduled in the diaries for the week after he left QPR. :lol:

Last season we scored for fun from corners and free kicks / king Bucko

Last season we scored for fun from corners and free kicks / king Bucko

Yes, but now we play sexy football - we probably refuse to score from corners and FKs on principle. If it was good enough for Wimbledon, it's NOT good enough for us....... <_<

We were gash. The player's confidence is non existent now and it shows all over the pitch.

QPR were not up to much and the scoreline did flatter them greatly, even though they deserved the win I would be surprised if they go up as they are nothing on Wigan or yourselves.

Wigan have got to be strong favourites for the play-offs. They would have gone up in the top 2 had they had a better manager and not the Europa League distraction early on in the season.Someone coming in as 6th with some momentum will also fancy themselves and you are a strong side all over the pitch.

Hold on just a second sheep shaggers.

I wanted someone to take me on a bet that we would finish above you around the time you sacked Nige, and NOBODY was willing to take me up on it.

I then opened my big mouth and stated there was no way BURNLEY would finish high than us.

Obviously our shower has gone and fooked that up for me so I will gladly pay up. I believe it was 10 quid to someone charity of chocie.. Can't remember who.

Hold on just a second sheep shaggers.

I wanted someone to take me on a bet that we would finish above you around the time you sacked Nige, and NOBODY was willing to take me up on it.

I then opened my big mouth and stated there was no way BURNLEY would finish high than us.

Obviously our shower has gone and fooked that up for me so I will gladly pay up. I believe it was 10 quid to someone charity of chocie.. Can't remember who.

Just stick it on the £85,000 your club owe us.

Archived