The demise of Forest

ladyram

PistoldPete2

I hope Millwall are not in a position today to start such tactics.

Massive game for us today and we are now in last chance saloon. If we can get two wins from the next home games against Millwall and Sheffield Wednesday then we will be right back in the mix. If we just end up with one point then the season will be over bar the shouting.

With Wilson, Lansbury, Vaughan and Reid coming back to fitness as well we would stand a great chance of having a decent run in. A team below would stand a chance in the play-offs.

Darlow

Jara Lascelles Wilson Fox

Vaughan

Lansbury Reid

Majewski

Paterson Mackie

Incredible to think that forest could yet have a chance of the play offs given their current run of form but Reading Brighton and co have also done quite badly recently too.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, players should not put the ball out of play if a player is down. It is not their responsibility to stop play, it is referee's alone.

Change the rule so trainers come on whilst the game continues. That'd stop the likes of Millwall in their tracks.

Amazing to watch this - how things have changed. About 3 minutes in Kevin Wilson kicks Steve Sutton in the face and play just continues with Sutton having a sleep in the middle of the penalty area.

A rare day today - Really want a Forest win. Can't stand Millwall and their tactics at our place deserves to see them relegated. Pathetic excuse for a football club, and not even due to their fans this time, just their fookwit of a Manager, and his cheating c**t tactics. 

Hope Forest beat them 5-0.

I don't like Holloway either (but part of that is bitterness at Blackpool knocking us out of the play-offs which I know is a bit childish) and Millwall are just a horrible club.

Interestingly we have already beaten Millwall in the League Cup at home when we put out a second string team.

Amazing to watch this - how things have changed. About 3 minutes in Kevin Wilson kicks Steve Sutton in the face and play just continues with Sutton having a sleep in the middle of the penalty area.

How on earth could we not score from that situation? We knocked out their fricken goal keeper!! We just had to hit it vaguely in the direction of the goal.

There's a lesson to the defenders who let Ward score.

He had the option of ignoring the cheating gits.

Plus how many times did their players go down right on the far touchline from the dugouts? They were literally on the far touchline -why weren't they invited to leave the pitch that side? Instead, he let the trainer come on, and take an age to get to the far side, for them to then apply the magic sponge for 5 minutes and then fook off again. We had 8 minutes injury time was it? Should have been double that with the amount of time they spent on the deck.

Ironic that it was Millwall, the biggest bunch of fairies to visit PP.

I'm exhausted just watching that again.

On paper we had a poor side considering that we won the league just 8 years before.

But the players put in a huge effort and totally deserved to win.

Swindlehurst - a centre forward playing in midfield - was terrific.

In the second half the pitch played a big part.

One of the great days.

PistoldPete2

Yeah, losing to Millwall at home is as embarrassing as it gets.

Millwall didnt even have to use up 20 minutes of play by falling over against Forest tho?

Only thing that cheers me up when we lose is Forest losing as well, and at home too.

Crap afternoon for Derby, backed nothing placed in the National, but forest can be relied upon to cheer me up.

Thanks florist. The gift that keeps on giving.

Archived