The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

... :rolleyes:

Forest are looking for an iconic manager. But all they get is comic managers. Carry on Sheikh shaggers....  Infamy, infamy theyve all got it infamy.

I'd be annoyed if they get Glenn Hoddle

He's a decent manager, plays good football and relies alot on youth development. Similar to Steve McLaren.

Damn why did they have to sack Billy D - he was perfect.

Interestingly Hoddles Swindon hold a premiership record we didn't break. Most goals conceded in a season. at just over 100 their goals conceded per game record is worse than ours (2.38 per game for them ours was 2.34)

I'd be annoyed if they get Glenn Hoddle

He's a decent manager, plays good football and relies alot on youth development. Similar to Steve McLaren.

Damn why did they have to sack Billy D - he was perfect.

Could you honestly see Glenn Hoddle going there, holding his views on disabled people? He would burn down the treatment room for a start.

Interestingly Hoddles Swindon hold a premiership record we didn't break. Most goals conceded in a season. at just over 100 their goals conceded per game record is worse than ours (2.38 per game for them ours was 2.34)

I'm sure you will give Swindon a run for their money next year, if you fluke it through the play offs

I'm sure you will give Swindon a run for their money next year, if you fluke it through the play offs

Perhaps.

Of course we'll never find out whether your clown car crash of a club would though.

PistoldPete2

Hmm... how many did we concede against Forest and er...how many did Forest concede against us?

Interesting that fridgy has even named people on his shortlist. All well and good if they are actually interested, but not normal practice. I think he's setting himself up for a fall.

Interesting that fridgy has even named people on his shortlist. All well and good if they are actually interested, but not normal practice. I think he's setting himself up for a fall.

I think he just says what he thinks the Florist fans want to hear. They have been blinded by his "Third star" nonsense, he let the fans chose Davies as manager - personally I think they are made for each other.

Davros is the only Forest Manager in over a decade to get a win against us. This time next month he'll be one of only two Forest Managers in two decades to get a win against us.

Since 1990 you've had 20 different Managers.

Even Leeds have a better record than that and we've beaten those ***** 10 times in a row.....

Archived