The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darius and Cox?

Moussi would have been in shot too, but he was too slow on the turn. He's out of shot over to the left, having just been robbed of a beach ball by a sandcastle.

Word on the street is, Fawaz will get rid if he loses his appeal.

Must be something in his contract about not being allowed to be a dick then. That's like telling **** not to smell.

Their forum is genuinely pathetic.

Just got a royal shafting to their local rivals, their manager is on a one man mission against the whole entire world, their owner is tweeting deluded poetry, they have mysterious "injuries" which means their multimillion pound squad players are now not good enough to step in... yet still, they're talking about ancient history. "At least we are not Portsmouth or Stockport" - get a grip you window licker.

Moussi would have been in shot too, but he was too slow on the turn. He's out of shot over to the left, having just been robbed of a beach ball by a sandcastle.

I'd give you two likes if I could mate. Soz

He'll always get job offers. Any club struggling to get to the next level in this division will go for him.

Like a Millwall or something. Bored of struggling, going nowhere. The vile troll will nail the percentage football and get average players playing the best they can. He'll transform them.

Then he'll either get good players and be stuck scratching his head or he won't and he'll blame investment.

He'll find work. Some ***** side will take his ego on for a quick glimpse at success

Didn't he do absolutely nothing in between his Forest stints? 20 months without a managerial job and that only ended cos he went back to the club he'd been sacked from. Doesn't strike me as a man in demand.

I think he'd struggle to find anyone willing to take him on after his prima donna nonsense this year.

Archived