The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you have to remember is, That even when they were all fit, You were still losing games that you should have won.

Indeed and had they all been fit it would have offered no guarantees and a game at Derby is always tough. We have never had a game there when you have not put in at least a decent performance from my recollection or have never gone and dominated a game either.

As I have said before we may have stood an outside chance of automatic promotion had luck been kinder to us on the injury front but I do not think we would be worried about dropping out of the play-offs. Just my opinion though.

Indeed and had they all been fit it would have offered no guarantees and a game at Derby is always tough. We have never had a game there when you have not put in at least a decent performance from my recollection or have never gone and dominated a game either.

As I have said before we may have stood an outside chance of automatic promotion had luck been kinder to us on the injury front but I do not think we would be worried about dropping out of the play-offs. Just my opinion though.

Can you delete that and put something we can argue with up?

The game is hours away and we'll be walking in the park dabbing ice cream on each others noses at this rate.

It was one of billys favourite little games when he was here,Telling people certain players were out for weeks and they then turn out to be playing the next day.

Blokes a master tactician. baiter

Edit - ******. Too slow.

Can you delete that and put something we can argue with up?

The game is hours away and we'll be walking in the park dabbing ice cream on each others noses at this rate.

Simon Cox is a decent striker.

Greening will do a decent job in midfield.

A lot of your wins over us have been helped by good luck and favourable refereeing decisions.

Discuss!

Archived