The demise of Forest

ladyram

Well sounds absolute *****, surprisingly not arsed as I think weve no hope in playoffs anyway. Think you will do well to beat Wigan, very good squad and their new manager looks the business.

Guessing you think the Martin red was harsh? Not seen it but some might suggest justice for all the countless dives he's done this season and got away with..

Bobby Maddley is a part though.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well sounds absolute *****, surprisingly not arsed as I think weve no hope in playoffs anyway. Think you will do well to beat Wigan, very good squad and their new manager looks the business.

Guessing you think the Martin red was harsh? Not seen it but some might suggest justice for all the countless dives he's done this season and got away with..

Wasn't just the fact it wasn't a dive that's making us all go a bit mental over it. Hendrick scored and he disallowed it to bring back the play  :angry:

Harsh on all accounts, not just ours.

Agree about Wigan though. Horrible anti-football for the most part... but affective and they do have some decent players. We battered them away at their place before Rossler, and they beat us with him 1-0. That said, we deserved a point in that I'd say.

Wasn't just the fact it wasn't a dive that's making us all go a bit mental over it. Hendrick scored and he disallowed it to bring back the play  :angry:

What a knob :D he's the kind of referee you hate who likes to make headlines with his decisions, rather than use common sense.

Obviously I haven't seen any highlights but Radio 5 live said you were going for it even with 10 men to be fair.

Got to be the best excuse ever by a Gump on their forum...

"We usually lose to teams beginning with 'W'. And on paper their eleven today looked 3 goals better than ours before the match kicked off."

only top six teams that begin with W and bang in form.

Poor today, very poor.

Playing the training staff, who just seemed to stroll around.

What a knob :D he's the kind of referee you hate who likes to make headlines with his decisions, rather than use common sense.

Obviously I haven't seen any highlights but Radio 5 live said you were going for it even with 10 men to be fair.

Yeah should have gone into half time 1-1 with 11 men (although Martin would have probably got himself sent off in the 2nd half if he stayed on) but could have ended differently. Oh well, just got to hope Blackburn who got smashed 4-0 today by Bolton somehow beat Burnley next week  :lol:

only top six teams that begin with W and bang in form.

Poor today, very poor.

Playing the training staff, who just seemed to stroll around.

Reckon Collison, Dorrans or Guedioura will join sometime next week? You surely can't be playing Greening and Jara as your two CMs every week  :lol:

Just seen the incident Ref was correct. Harsh getting sent off but he cheated trying to get a penalty

Seriously hope that's a fishing line you've thrown out there. Sky sports, Final score, even manish "I love Leicester forever and ever" bhasin all said it was a poor decision. If not then your football judgment is shocking! No wonder all your lot think Hughes and Bryson are thugs!

In your opinion is Martin prone to the odd dive? Yes or no

Dive, as in throws himself to the floor without contact? Or dives as in makes the most of contact from defenders?

No to the 1st and yes to the 2nd.

In your opinion is Martin prone to the odd dive? Yes or no

In my most fair opinion...

He rarely out and out dives, nor does he roll around feigning injury often. What he does do is make the most of contact at times. So yes, can be construed as diving, or it can just be being clever and doing what a hell of a lot of teams have done to us for years. Either way, it's down for people to make their own decision - but to me it's not simulation.

Archived