The demise of Forest

ladyram

Based on what? All well and good to say injuries have crippled you, but you weren't showing anything close to auto form before your injury crisis begun (I've chosen Cohen's injury to mark the beginning but I don't think you've been top 2 since early September anyway).

With such a good squad surely you should've been in the mix before your injuries started piling up?

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/progress/nottmforest

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how at the start of the season teams were compared and I believe your team (according to your lot) was around 3m more than ours.

#Derbylogic

Was it?

Grant

Forsyth

Hughes

Buxton

Hendrick

Martin

Bryson

Ward

Dawkins

Guess how much those cost us.

I want to know their best 11.

Cos I reckon you can run through the season and say like

8 played

9 played

8 played

8 played.

Just like we had no Bryson. If they count Blackstock etc then we can count Coutts as he was in the 11 all last season.

I know which squad is better equipped for injuries. I know they have had a few injuries. But it just doesn't stand up as an excuse. It's like Birmingham fans saying they'd be in the Play Offs if they didn't have injuries. Whiny excuses. It's a squad game not who's got the best 11. The Forest squad is pretty expensively assembled.

It's like Man City crying over Kompany and Toure when they had £20m strikers on the bench and Sinclair playing with the kids team.

I think he's saying you think our start of the season team has a higher value than yours but cost less. And you think that's a statistic to boast about, for some reason?

Yes, cheers fella.

If we had better value for money then what's your King playing at?

Some go from Ripley Market, to open shops like Pound Land - others, spend a shed load on stock - and stay on Ripley Market. 

Gutted that Pound Wars has finished on telly btw.  :(

That's the one. Looks like a dump but when you go inside its got all oak tables and 2 big fireplaces. Got two brand new snooker tables just to the right as you go in. Don't slouch at the marble top bar though. Very upmarket

Chuffin' eck! Sounds like it's changed a bit since I was there last. Mind, that was in 1982.

Archived