Serial killers

Cisse

I have been following for years from tv and books the stories of serial killers and other murderers. It is amazing how many of these cases have some physical or mental trauma from the childhood. So these sick b**tards often are actually really sick. And mostly without their own fault.

So do you feel any sympathy for these kind of people ? If you do, why so ? If you don't, why so ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always think 'I dont know why I enjoy certain things'. You dont know why you enjoy or dislike certain things, you cant stop liking or disliking them, if you see what I mean, you just do.

It's like, if you were gay, you cant just stop being gay, that's who you are. So if you find babies attractive and want to f*ck them and other f*cked up thoughts, how do you stop liking that? It must be he difficult.

I know I'm just rambling, just my angle on the subject. 

They are all pretty sick baastards.

Difficult to feel sympathy for people like jeffrey dahmer who practice their cruelty on animals first.

The most fascinating one has to be jack the ripper.

I investigated it once and convinced myself i'd identified the killer from census records.

It turned out that jeremy beadle was interested in solving the crime...and he came up with the same name as me.

Apparently he wrote a magazine article explaining his theory but i never did find it.

I don't particularly remember it now but the big big clue for me was the location of the second murder.

Aileen Wournos - she had an horrific upbringing and didn't stand a chance, although you could say not everyone with a similar upbringing become serial killers. 

Fascinates me.  I do watch a lot of these things on telly and do tend to be more interested in women murderers and couples who kill, like Rose and Fred West. 

I always think 'I dont know why I enjoy certain things'. You dont know why you enjoy or dislike certain things, you cant stop liking or disliking them, if you see what I mean, you just do.

It's like, if you were gay, you cant just stop being gay, that's who you are. So if you find babies attractive and want to f*ck them and other f*cked up thoughts, how do you stop liking that? It must be he difficult.

I've often considered this. There are some genuinely evil ******** out there, but then there are also people who are genuinely sick in the head, who probably wish they weren't and wish they could change themselves.

So that begs the question, can you just say, 'I'm sick in the head, I'm very sorry, I need help.' Does that wipe the slate clean, all is forgiven?

Peter Sutcliffe

Ted Bundy

Jack the Ripper

No idea why, their actions were horrific but I read a lot about them. Sutcliffes court transcripts are wierd, entirely matter of fact and calm but chilling.

JTR I have a book about him, it shows in gory detail what he did to his victims, how he cut them, which bits he cut, how he arranged them. A mega level of violence used, and they never caught him.

Ted Bundy, a charming murderer who disposed of his victims as quickly as he came across them on his drives across lonely States. He wasn't ever sorry, in fact he stated that he felt sorry for people who felt guilt. A crazy, crazy man.

But not everyone who has a bad childhood grows up to want to slay others. Some just do it cos they're wackos.

Btw EKR, could you maybe be a bit less descriptive in what you say? In particular about babies? I struggled to read that. Thanks in advance.

There is an old phycology book that is quite 'alternative' if you get me. A lot of them use to justify what they do, think Brady has mentioned it a few times as have others... Shouldn't be too hard to find out what it's called, I read it years ago and it really does make you wonder.

Basically leaves you thinking we're all animals :lol:

Peter Sutcliffe

Ted Bundy

Jack the Ripper

No idea why, their actions were horrific but I read a lot about them. Sutcliffes court transcripts are wierd, entirely matter of fact and calm but chilling.

JTR I have a book about him, it shows in gory detail what he did to his victims, how he cut them, which bits he cut, how he arranged them. A mega level of violence used, and they never caught him.

Ted Bundy, a charming murderer who disposed of his victims as quickly as he came across them on his drives across lonely States. He wasn't ever sorry, in fact he stated that he felt sorry for people who felt guilt. A crazy, crazy man.

But not everyone who has a bad childhood grows up to want to slay others. Some just do it cos they're wackos.

Btw EKR, could you maybe be a bit less descriptive in what you say? In particular about babies? I struggled to read that. Thanks in advance.

they're my favourties too.

Archived