Would you miss ?

Cisse

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus, if they were to ever do another Educating Yorkshire-style programme, I'd miss that.

That's the only one I'd miss. It's reality tv yes, but at least this had a positive outcome. I was in tears seeing how that lad dealt with his stutter.

I love to focus on positives, it's all too easy to find negatives.

That's the only one I'd miss. It's reality tv yes, but at least this had a positive outcome. I was in tears seeing how that lad dealt with his stutter.

I love to focus on positives, it's all too easy to find negatives.

Great programme. The Essex one before it was pretty good as well.

Do you not think its the modern version of the victorian "bearded lady" or "elephant man" circus sideshow....?

that's a bit extreme utch - I love the way my girls watch this programme, they have more empathy and humility for these people than I ever had back in the day...

I don't mind some of it but I hate everything that has a judging panel.

There's another show starting called The Jump which is basically Britains got the XFactor while strictly dancing on ice listening to the voice say. splash!

A reality skiing show. Sensitive.

I've watched Big Brother a bit. The Celeb one. Sorry

None. poor TV because they cannot think of what else to make. 

Sherlock, Broadchurch programmes like that where you have to actually watch and its not just background, if you want just background buy a fish tank, will be a better watch that 99.999999999999999999999% of reality TV

Archived