Westfield food outlets

Mafiabob

Was gonna try that a few weeks back but it's quite open down there and there was a huge draft and it felt -5 degrees. So fooked off to safety of nandos.

It's a shame that, cos it looks really nice but I don't want to sit near the rather big open spaced entrance. The decors funky though.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. my. god!

Ya'll just want to be American.

That's totally awesome

Dirty cafe. Served by a woman you wouldn't want to fight. A greased up breakfast that takes 6 months off your life. That's what you need.

"Ed's Diner". Pffft

Oh. my. god!

Ya'll just want to be American.

That's totally awesome

Dirty cafe. Served by a woman you wouldn't want to fight. A greased up breakfast that takes 6 months off your life. That's what you need.

"Ed's Diner". Pffft

Britannia Cafe....all day brekkie.......awesome.

Britannia Cafe....all day brekkie.......awesome.

I used to love that one on London Road opposite the DRI - Cafe Loco. It made hospital visits to the audiologist or orthopaedics worthwhile. They've moved now to John Street, I believe.

I used to love that one on London Road opposite the DRI - Cafe Loco. It made hospital visits to the audiologist or orthopaedics worthwhile. They've moved now to John Street, I believe.

I think I went in there once, I think I remember thinking it wasn't cheap. Mind you, I'm a tight wad.

There was one that was literally called the Greasy Spoon. They claimed to have the thickest toast in the world. It's not that difficult to make thick toast though, to be honest. Just cut a slab off your loaf and put it under the grill. Anyway, used to go there for lunch when I worked at the DRI. Loved it.

Place down Sadler Gate called The Kitchen (I think). Does cracking pulled pork butties with a chinese sauce with chips and salad. All home cooked and 'kin tasty. Recommended, but don't be tempted into any "pulled pork" euphemism based jokes. Doesn't go down well. 

Don't try any "not going down well" based jokes either. Just enjoy the food and assume the waitresses aren't up for a laugh. Ahem.

Archived