Radio Derby.

TroyDyer

Actually Ralph, last time I checked we were all picturing Troys missus in the shower with Alanis Morrisette or some other bint.

A man locked the door, it wasn't Troy.

He's in a London Hotel too! (Ain't he posh)

Was it the butler with a good length of lead pipe?

I won't lie, I'm on the edge of my sofa!

Well Troy? What happened next? we want demand to know.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid 70 quid for a curry too. Me and my small city nativity.

And it just gave me a massive kick on the way out too. ********.

Troy, I haven't liked you since you got here and I'm not going to start now.

"I'm in London with my missus who's in the shower"

Who gives a flying feck? how sad are you that you're getting ready for a night out with your missus who might even be naked and all you can think about is Nigel Clough?

Wow, and others are supposed to love him too much?

Personally I believe you and your sidekick are attention seeking media whores who believe they know more about running a football club than the people who actually managed to make a living out of it.

Who are so desperate to be close to footballers that they'll go up to them in clubs ask them for photo's and them come on here and tell the world they wanted 20 quid for it.

You might even have got close to playing the game you love but all I see is someone who is so jealous of those who did make it, that their only real route is to criticise.

Did you not work hard  enough Troy, when your dad got you that chance? Did you start thinking you were a bit too handsome so you didn't really need to try? Is that it?

The fact that you're running around trying to get on TV shows, you have your own radio show, go on admit it, you fancy yourself a little bit don't you?

You want us all to know who you are don't you? 

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now oh but for the love of Icke  please give it a rest.

Who gives a flying feck? how sad are you that you're getting ready for a night out with your missus who might even be naked and all you can think about is Nigel Clough?

Personally I believe you and your sidekick are attention seeking media whores who believe they know more about running a football club than the people who actually managed to make a living out of it.

Who are so desperate to be close to footballers that they'll go up to them in clubs ask them for photo's and them come on here and tell the world they wanted 20 quid for it.

You might even have got close to playing the game you love but all I see is someone who is so jealous of those who did make it, that their only real route is to criticise.

Did you not work hard  enough Troy, when your dad got you that chance? Did you start thinking you were a bit too handsome so you didn't really need to try? Is that it?

The fact that you're running around trying to get on TV shows, you have your own radio show, go on admit it, you fancy yourself a little bit don't you?

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, funny you mention the word Jealousy when posting a personal and really unwarranted attack like that!

Did you not work hard enough Troy, when your dad got you that chance? Did you start thinking you were a bit too handsome so you didn't really need to try? Is that it?

Now oh but for the love of Icke please give it a rest.

If that was meant to woo me, it worked. I can't lie, there is blood in my fella.

Okay Ronnie, I'm not gonna lie, I've been stewing over this post for a couple of hours. I genuinely cannot fathom what has fuelled such a disgusting attack. It doesn't take a genius to work-out exactly who the sidekick is. But for someone like you to take some moral high-ground on numerous occasions over 2013, in particular the way Clough's reign ended, you've shown yourself to be nothing but a hypocrite, possibly in need of therapy.

Looking back, my own disagreements with you (and others) were based on my opinion that Clough was not up to the job, and other managers could do better, and your opinion of the opposite. Well, I think it's safe to say, LOOK at the league table! I was right, you was wrong! Get over it. You have no reason to be so bitter towards me, unless you cannot handle being wrong, in which case you're gonna have a miserable life.

I've said to others, so I will to you, there's an option on here to ignore/block certain users who you don't like, hate or are generally wound-up by, so do yourself a favour, block me, and Troy for that matter. Then you can continue rocking in your chair and mumbling to yourself and leave the rest of us to our own thing.

If you want a signed poster of Troy, just ask.

Archived