Radio Derby.

TroyDyer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree, his management HAS impacted on THIS CURRENT SEASON, by winning, drawing and losing games that effect our position, hence he is relevant for at least the remainder of this season.

clough has no bearing on future results and as such has no bearing on final league position due to the relatively small number of games hewas on charge for. Come the end of the season the home game against QPR, not getting a point at QPR and the games against Burnley and Leicester still to come will have more bearing on where we finish than the three or four losses under Clough.

606 just been chattin about Derby.

The main presenter said he's sceptical about us and can't see us sustaining this form all season.

Thats Darren Fletcher who is a Forest fan allegedly and Savage has changed his tune also from what he said when Clough was sacked

clough has no bearing on future results and as such has no bearing on final league position due to the relatively small number of games hewas on charge for. Come the end of the season the home game against QPR, not getting a point at QPR and the games against Burnley and Leicester still to come will have more bearing on where we finish than the three or four losses under Clough.

How can you say that its clearly not right 

How can you say that its clearly not right

I know - losing four games out of 9 in a season of 46 is obviously going to have a major impact on the final league position. I retract My earlier statement and say that Cloughs result will have had categorically no impact on our promotion or playoff chances this season.

I know - losing four games out of 9 in a season of 46 is obviously going to have a major impact on the final league position. I retract My earlier statement and say that Cloughs result will have had categorically no impact on our promotion or playoff chances this season.

Your right but Clough would still be Rams manager if had got more than 1 POINT IN 12 in the first 4 home games as we were doing ok away apart from Forest  

PS Hes doing well at Sheff U though  . 

Nobody is on about the final position, we are on about conversations, debates, comparisons, opinions and general chats which you are trying to stifle. Just leave us alone. If we want to bring Clough into the conversation, positively or negatively, then we can and you shouldn't be telling us otherwise as you're not a censor and this isn't a fascist regime.

Just been mentioned on 606. Darren Fletcher commenting on the fact our squad isn't good enough for promotion because it's too thin.

As long as Bryson and Hughes aren't out at the same time, we'll be fine :)

We could only be in need of 11 wins for automatic promotion by the time the final whistle is blown against Wigan at the Ipro stadium. Darren Fletcher is talking rubbish. 

Let's go ten games unbeaten in the league. 

Nobody is on about the final position, we are on about conversations, debates, comparisons, opinions and general chats which you are trying to stifle. Just leave us alone. If we want to bring Clough into the conversation, positively or negatively, then we can and you shouldn't be telling us otherwise as you're not a censor and this isn't a fascist regime.

Really nit talking about final league position?

I disagree, his management HAS impacted on THIS CURRENT SEASON, by winning, drawing and losing games that effect our position, hence he is relevant for at least the remainder of this season.

So he has an effect on our position and is relevant for the remainder of this season.

relevant to the end of the season because he effects our position but not so relevant he will effect our final league position. Make your mind up.

As for me Tring to stifle talk of Clough - not at all. Its just the starting of a thread aimed at poking fun at those people who supported or Still support Clough.

Actually Ralph, last time I checked we were all picturing Troys missus in the shower with Alanis Morrisette or some other bint.

A man locked the door, it wasn't Troy.

He's in a London Hotel too! (Ain't he posh)

Was it the butler with a good length of lead pipe?

I won't lie, I'm on the edge of my sofa!

Your right but Clough would still be Rams manager if had got more than 1 POINT IN 12 in the first 4 home games as we were doing ok away apart from Forest

PS Hes doing well at Sheff U though .

Yep and for what its worth I think the home form would have turned for him too - but we will never know and im happy to get behing McLaren and move onwards and hopefully continue to upward trend

Archived