Radio Derby.

TroyDyer

Sat in a hotel room in London. The Mrs is in the shower singing alanis morrisette.

Nothing ironic about any of those situations.

I'm wondering if radio Derby will have any of those "Clough should be in charge, not mcclaren" muppets tonight. Or are the wins, League position, and sanity starting to kick in?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat in a hotel room in London. The Mrs is in the shower singing alanis morrisette.

Nothing ironic about any of those situations.

I'm wondering if radio Derby will have any of those "Clough should be in charge, not mcclaren" muppets tonight. Or are the wins, League position, and sanity starting to kick in?

Hmmm we win yet you still have to rake up the past. some might say you are trolling - me I say no he's just bitter.

I think the past is relevant seeing as we have moved on from perennial mid table sloggers to maybe championship title contenders. All it took was a CEO with a pair of balls and a neat goatee instead of the previous incumbent who could spin like a top and sit perched upon a fence. Past or Present? Present please.

Hrs not the current manager he is the past manager hence he is the past

I disagree, his management HAS impacted on THIS CURRENT SEASON, by winning, drawing and losing games that effect our position, hence he is relevant for at least the remainder of this season.

Archived