East Midlands Clubs Support numbers

Curtains

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think clubs like Sheff Wed, Sheff U, Forest, Derby and Leicester then the West Midlands sides certainly bring more to the PL than what it's had for a few years.

I'd like to see the midlands heavily represented in the PL. it's a great football area.

Plus Stoke (spit) and the big Yorkshire sides, add Ipswich to join Norwich... Yes please.

So... thats why Forest have put a cap on a poultry number of away fans.... because they want to win the east midlands away following average cup!

Do much poultry follow football? Do they wear caps even? Do they even want to win the East Midlands, and are they all away following an average cup...and what is in this cup? All very confusing. I think the evidence for your outrageous assertion is paltry!

The best prem season (teams wise) I've seen was 1997. Swap Bolton for Forest, Coventry for Stoke and you'd have the perfect league.

Doesn't work like that though.

Who was in that league then? Who is in the league right now that doesn't deserve to be in your opinion?

Who was in that league then? Who is in the league right now that doesn't deserve to be in your opinion?

The usuals, then Leeds, Blackburn, Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Southampton, Wimbledon, Sheffield Wednesday, Bolton, Barnsley, Palace... Didn't mean teams not deserving to be in any league, just meant for fun times as a fan and big away days. My ideal league would probably be the usual, most of the above, then Stoke and Forest... just think that'd be a proper busy, fun league to be in. 

Must admit though, I do like the championship teams.

My perfect league would be something along the lines of;

1) Derby County

2) Man Utd

3) Man City

4) Liverpool

5) Everton

6) Spurs

7) Arsenal

8) Fulham

9) Stoke

10) Forest

11) Leicester